Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

all looks aside - did anyone ball in the 2k9s? I'd love to know how they are on the hardwood. My instinct tells me that the 2010 will be a better performing shoe - something was definitely off with that wild midsole/outsole on the 2k9.

Any new info on release dates of other colours? black/red or black/unc?

Peepholes has to the dumbest name ever. Back in the day we ain't give shoes stupid names. No need to name it twice. Young cats are funny. You do the shoe a disservice with dumb names. The shoe is bad already why make it worse. Please quit that $&@%. Unless the name involves the color ie. royals concords true blues coppers.

laugh.gif
I don't think "peepholes" have been officially baptized by anybody. If we refer to them as the White/Black/Varsity Reds will you be happier?

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

laugh.gif
I don't think "peepholes" have been officially baptized by anybody. If we refer to them as the White/Black/Varsity Reds will you be happier?

How bout callin em 2010s .... Just a thought. How does Peepholes refer to them being White/Black/Varsity Red ??
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Peepholes has to the dumbest name ever. Back in the day we ain't give shoes stupid names. No need to name it twice. Young cats are funny. You do the shoe a disservice with dumb names. The shoe is bad already why make it worse. Please quit that $&@%. Unless the name involves the color ie. royals concords true blues coppers.

You talk about "back in the day" and "young cats" like you're 30+ or something, are you? Where I'm from, OG Iverson Questions were always nicknamed "Honeycombs", just as an example. What about Space Jams? Olympic 6's and 7's? You might not like it, but people nicknaming stuff isn't anything new.

Anyway, this shoe is odd. Definitely not for casual use, although I'm sure it performs great. Has anyone been able to determine if the peephole/window actually serves a purpose?

The window is supposed to form to the foot and hold it's shape better as the actual function. We'll see.

I think it would be cool to have a crew where the foot part was one color and the ankle part was different. Just white/black combo no crazy colors.

Where I'm from, OG Iverson Questions were always nicknamed "Honeycombs", just as an example.
I'm almost 30, from Seattle, and have never ever EVER heard such a dumb reference to the Questions... just saying.

I agree that the shoe is bad enough without a silly name like "peepholes"... BUT cats have and will always come up with their own additional references for things beyond an offical name.

That front toebox should be patent, just like the XVI's. Too much regular leather at the front makes the shoe look dull.

Originally Posted by th3darkhors3

These are just awkward. I just dont know about them. Remember when the xx's came out with that weird strap thingy. Thats kinda the same with these and the hole. Just kinda odd.

right and now the 20s are considered classics.  
wink.gif
  ppl will come around.  they always do.  will cop the 1s c/w when it goes on sale.
also, with all the hype surrounding all the nike retro releases it seems that these have been completely forgotten about.  this has to be a 1st.

qdiesel wrote:
solejordan wrote:
ugh........... u guys realize these are for basketball correct? 

all his sig shoes from the inception are made for basketball, and ppl are acting like they forgot that no matter how ugly or creative they are. 

certain sig models/ colorways ppl hated before are being chased after years later because they regretted passing on them or thought at thetime they were too ugly.

QFT  I cannot begin to tell you how many people hated on the XI's back in '96, sayin the PL was garbage!  Now look at 'em.

nick names ?
I though these ugly shoes had the official name as the jordan 25's

since the jordan 2009's where such a flop

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

That front toebox should be patent, just like the XVI's. Too much regular leather at the front makes the shoe look dull.
yo, go a few pages back and find the pics of the black/unc 2010s...they have a black patent toe box and look hot! Only 2010s I plan on grabbing (unless heavily discounted at the outlets).pc.

i'm copping a pair of these for basketball, CAN'T WAIT FOR THE STEALTH PAIR, and matching socks lol

Back
Top Bottom