Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

copped because my favorite player Dwade will be rocking these bad boys
pimp.gif

Welcome Homes are
pimp.gif
gotta love the hypebeast hate all over the Jordan Brand section of NT smh!

i really like the design and am interested to see what colorways develop. the issue i have, of course, is the unsightly window. for me, this is a lot more questionable than the more subtle fins on 23. its too bad because they look comfortable as hell, too. ill wait and see, but im afraid it will take a fairly substantial discounted price to motivate me to part with cash. i just havent bought any jordans period since a few pairs of 23s.

Originally Posted by iriepirate21

The 2010's are laughably bad.  The Zoom Kobe V and LeBron VII's are WAY better shoes, at a lower cost.  Consumers aren't stupid, let's check the sales after the summer.
So you have used these already and know that ZK and LBJ shoes are better? That's funny because these haven't released yet. Or do you have a connect with JB? My bad. LeBron and Kobe aren't exactly saving the economy with shoes priced at ($160 and $130, granted the ZK ARE amazing). You act like you have played in these 13 times and are mad at JB for making the shoe CHEAPER than it was last year.

As far as I can tell with everything posted and launch lists, these are $170. Until we get any further confirmation that JB HAS dropped the price to $160, i'm expecting that. I have an employee discount anyways, so i'm not worried about the price as much. But if I didn't, I would still get these. It really shouldn't bother you.
laugh.gif

These are just awkward. I just dont know about them. Remember when the xx's came out with that weird strap thingy. Thats kinda the same with these and the hole. Just kinda odd.

I love the nickname "peepholes"...  But yes I agree its a different and im still wondering what the purpose of the peephole is.  Remember guys, a lot of the shoes we wear be it Jordan or not, serve some or little purpose.  Maybe this hole promotes breathability.  But I wanna try em because as much as everyone critiques the "style", im more concerned with performance.  Style is second to me....

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

The 2010's are laughably bad.  The Zoom Kobe V and LeBron VII's are WAY better shoes, at a lower cost.  Consumers aren't stupid, let's check the sales after the summer.
So you have used these already and know that ZK and LBJ shoes are better? That's funny because these haven't released yet. Or do you have a connect with JB? My bad. LeBron and Kobe aren't exactly saving the economy with shoes priced at ($160 and $130, granted the ZK ARE amazing). You act like you have played in these 13 times and are mad at JB for making the shoe CHEAPER than it was last year.

As far as I can tell with everything posted and launch lists, these are $170. Until we get any further confirmation that JB HAS dropped the price to $160, i'm expecting that. I have an employee discount anyways, so i'm not worried about the price as much. But if I didn't, I would still get these. It really shouldn't bother you.
laugh.gif
You just made my freaking point.  "The ZKV ARE amazing."  Yes, they are.  And cheaper too.  But by all means, cop these pieces of trash.  Everybody will know what color socks you're wearing every time you lace m up.
PS- Almost 800 pages of threads concerning ZKV and LBVII, and like 50 with the new Jordan Sig?  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  When people only get hyped on what you did, (retros) and not on  what you are currently doing (spizikes, Jordan/force, signature line), something is terribly amiss.  JB needs to step their game up, plain and simple.

ima start calling these the glory holes...

but I am down to nab with my discount just to beat em up on the court. performance wise they sound pretty cool.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

laugh.gif
You just made my freaking point.  "The ZKV ARE amazing."  Yes, they are.  And cheaper too.  But by all means, cop these pieces of trash.  Everybody will know what color socks you're wearing every time you lace m up.
PS- Almost 800 pages of threads concerning ZKV and LBVII, and like 50 with the new Jordan Sig?  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  When people only get hyped on what you did, (retros) and not on  what you are currently doing (spizikes, Jordan/force, signature line), something is terribly amiss.  JB needs to step their game up, plain and simple.
People will know what color socks i'm wearing? I wear crew socks when I ball, so uhh, that's not an issue.

Saying the ZK are amazing doesn't prove your point. Nothing proves your point until these are put ON COURT. That's what i'm looking for. Genius.

Of course there's tons of pages for those other shoes. Between all the limited releases and those two players wearing them night in and night out people will comment on them for days with something new to talk about everyday. There's commercials, other players wearing them, PE's, etc, etc etc.

All we have on the Air Jordan 2010 is a few videos from Tinker and Mark describing the shoe AND THAT'S IT.  No players have broken these out and no ads have dropped yet. Trust during All Star weekend when these drop along with commercials, there will be MORE of a buzz for these than there is right now.

Also, since when has it become a crime to like more than 1 style of shoe?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by solejordan

ugh........... u guys realize these are for basketball correct?

all his sig shoes from the inception are made for basketball, and ppl are acting like they forgot that no matter how ugly or creative they are.

certain sig models/ colorways ppl hated before are being chased after years later because they regretted passing on them or thought at thetime they were too ugly.
QFT  I cannot begin to tell you how many people hated on the XI's back in '96, sayin the PL was garbage!  Now look at 'em.

Everybody has an opinion. It's whatever. I want these and I want these bad! Can't wait to get them on the hardwood.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

i wanna see the 10' all-star cw that Dwade will be wearing in the dallas
pimp.gif
Don't forget Joe Johnson and Gerald Wallace.
smokin.gif

I'm sure Melo and CP will have their own sigs on.

Originally Posted by Onlyjays

This look like a Jordan trainer shoe not basketball, maybe a boxing shoe or sumthin.
Well obviously you don't know what a boxing shoe looks like.

Back
Top Bottom