Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

Saw these yesterday in person and they are garbage.  I wouldn't even waste $100 on these.  Brutal!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Denver Autographs authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

Originally Posted by Magic1978

$125 isn't a good price, they're going to be $99 and $79 eventually

Look at this topic, not even 30 pages. People aren't even bothering to comment how ugly and wack the hole is anymore. I didn't think it was possible, but I think these are going to do worse than the 2009s.
Wrong.

I was going to cop these even with all the controversy surrounded them and not being 100% sure myself but after reading peoples comments that in person they are even worse I dunno? Seeing them on Wades foot in the commerical they kinda looked cool on the court..

i saw them today on 145th and broadway for 119.99, i thought it was kind of funny that the first time i see them their on sale, lol

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

i saw them today on 145th and broadway for 119.99, i thought it was kind of funny that the first time i see them their on sale, lol

eek.gif

Originally Posted by solejordan

ugh........... u guys realize these are for basketball correct?

all his sig shoes from the inception are made for basketball, and ppl are acting like they forgot that no matter how ugly or creative they are.

certain sig models/ colorways ppl hated before are being chased after years later because they regretted passing on them or thought at thetime they were toougly.

real talk

Look at this topic, not even 30 pages. People aren't even bothering to comment how ugly and wack the hole is anymore. I didn't think it was possible, but I think these are going to do worse than the 2009s.

negative.  2009s are on sale right now for $49

So, I just watched the Nightmares Never Sleep commercial and it seriously made me go *facepalm* ...

I can virtually see how they came up with the idea for this one:

GH: "So, folks, we gotta make a new commercial for our new product. The, uhm ... Air Jordan 25."

JB Rep #1: "Sorry G, but it's the Air Jordan 2010 ... We stopped numbering them after the Jordan 23."

GH: "Oh yeah, did we? Uhm ... K, thanx for the heads up. So, back to the commercial. What are the kids up to nowadays?

JB Rep #2: "The monster theme is quite popular now. New Moon, Wolfman and stuff, ya know ..."

GH: "Monsters, huh? Sounds aight, let's have Dwayne Wade ..."

JB Rep #1: "It's Dwyane."

GH: "Yeah, I know ... So, let's have D-Wade look like a monster. It guess kids will like that ... Any other ideas?"

JB Rep #3: "Movies are now being made in 3D. Maybe so can we with our commercial?"

GH: "3D? Sounds way too expensive. We're JB, we're CHEAP!! Let's just have some half-assed looking CGI in there. People are gonna buy the shoes anyway. Oh, how about letting Dwa... D-Wade play 1-on-1 against Derrick Rose?"

JB Rep #1: "But, Derrick Rose is with Adidas."

GH: "You're FIRED! Meeting closed!"

Attaq

had a dream that the black/unc 2010s will release May 15. It is a saturday so my dream could be on point. hahaha

Originally Posted by killuminati777

Originally Posted by thaanswer323

74b3573b4ab9d028e457cc463bfd92a29f97009.jpg

Just picked these up in LA
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I actually like the peephole the shoe looks way better with black socks imo!!!!
eek.gif
smokin.gif

that was my plan to see how they looked w/ black or even red socks they look good though

Originally Posted by Attaq

So, I just watched the Nightmares Never Sleep commercial and it seriously made me go *facepalm* ...

I can virtually see how they came up with the idea for this one:

GH: "So, folks, we gotta make a new commercial for our new product. The, uhm ... Air Jordan 25."

JB Rep #1: "Sorry G, but it's the Air Jordan 2010 ... We stopped numbering them after the Jordan 23."

GH: "Oh yeah, did we? Uhm ... K, thanx for the heads up. So, back to the commercial. What are the kids up to nowadays?

JB Rep #2: "The monster theme is quite popular now. New Moon, Wolfman and stuff, ya know ..."

GH: "Monsters, huh? Sounds aight, let's have Dwayne Wade ..."

JB Rep #1: "It's Dwyane."

GH: "Yeah, I know ... So, let's have D-Wade look like a monster. It guess kids will like that ... Any other ideas?"

JB Rep #3: "Movies are now being made in 3D. Maybe so can we with our commercial?"

GH: "3D? Sounds way too expensive. We're JB, we're CHEAP!! Let's just have some half-assed looking CGI in there. People are gonna buy the shoes anyway. Oh, how about letting Dwa... D-Wade play 1-on-1 against Derrick Rose?"

JB Rep #1: "But, Derrick Rose is with Adidas."

GH: "You're FIRED! Meeting closed!"

Attaq
you are lame.

Sorry I can't remember if they surfaced or not, but are there pictures of the box? Did they do anything creative with it this year or just give it the team shoe box because no one really cares?

its a brown cardboard box with a jumpman on it and it slides into a black box cover with a circular window/hole in the middle of it...if you consider the hole in the middle of the shoe creative then you will also consider the box design creative. I do consider it creative on both the box and the shoe-but most do not.
check out this link for photos/description - http://images.google.com/...s%3Den%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1

Originally Posted by killuminati777

negative.  2009s are on sale right now for $49

You act like the 2009's for 50 bucks is a country-wide deal. IT ISN'T.

Back
Top Bottom