Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

FYI Canadians - Foot Locker will be getting them Saturday. Retail is $209.99 like pretty much every other recent AJ released. Guess JB figures that 210 is the magic number in Canada.

wow!! those are wores than i thought...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by wagonracer7

JB need to focus on making quality retroes of GREAT Air Jordans not this trash, SMH...

Shoes like these are what made the brand GREAT.

Retros are what is killing the brand.

Do you not play basketball or something?

Got these in our work today, and I like 'em! They're comfortable.

Reminds me of a the Kobe IV's and Lebron VII's mixed as one.

That was the first thought of mine.

Got these in our work today, and I like 'em! They're comfortable.

Reminds me of a the Kobe IV's and Lebron VII's mixed as one.

That was the first thought of mine.

Would be a classic if they just took off that dumb window and kept it an all leather look!

Yall are wildin, a good quality Jordan Brand shoe gets made, and you guys are letting it fly past your head like its a Fusion.

This ain't mean to be worn in Skinny Jeans or to match your plaid shirts, if you guys can't appreciate a Quality product i don't even know where to begin.
Sure, its not the most appealing shoe, and the window is corny, but everything else about the shoe is flawless.

I remember the same exact reaction to the XX3s and now most people have it as one of the best Air Jordans of all time.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Yall are wildin, a good quality Jordan Brand shoe gets made, and you guys are letting it fly past your head like its a Fusion.

This ain't mean to be worn in Skinny Jeans or to match your plaid shirts, if you guys can't appreciate a Quality product i don't even know where to begin.
Sure, its not the most appealing shoe, and the window is corny, but everything else about the shoe is flawless.

I remember the same exact reaction to the XX3s and now most people have it as one of the best Air Jordans of all time.
agreed

I am beginning to question my plan to only buy the black/unc colour when they release. Thinking of maybe grabbing the white/black/red ones too. I am not really feeling that light worn look black/grey colour on the black/reds.

the black seems pretty dull, maybe its just the materials (looks like suede on parts). And also the flint grey accents everywhere make the black look less bold.

I just realized that all of the pics online of the black/red 2010s do not have the window but instead one side has a jumpman and the other side has the 23 logo. Anybody have pictures of the final release of the black/reds?

Sheddy69 wrote:
I am beginning to question my plan to only buy the black/unc colour when they release. Thinking of maybe grabbing the white/black/red ones too. I am not really feeling that light worn look black/grey colour on the black/reds.
laugh.gif
 I don't know if I'm just not reading this right but I have no idea what your saying at all.
roll.gif

Lets make it clear:

1. I plan on buying the black/unc colour

2. I plan on only buying the black/unc colour

3. I am questioning this plan

4. I am questioning this plan because I am thinking about also buying the white/black/red ones releasing this weekend

5. I am not feeling the black/red colour set to release in June

6. I am not feeling the black/red colour set to release in June because of the dull look the black mixed with the grey accents
7. What colours are you feeling?

Does that make sense?
Hey Steve - Are you laughing at me because maybe I was not as clear as I could have been here? Or, are you laughing at yourself for not understanding exactly what I was saying? Not really seeing the comedy of it all.

Back
Top Bottom