Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

No, you def made no sense.

What Black/Reds coming out? I've only seen pics of the ones with the hole closed and are samples, so please shed light on what you're talking about.

1b23529844db7f6063c408f57f8fe60c1a4a26c.jpg

06/2010 Jordan 2010
387358-001 Black/Flint Grey-Varsity Red
$170 - Men's
$110 - Gradeschool
$65 - Preschool
$47 - Toddler
$40 - Crib

Maybe the public release will have the window instead of the hole closed samples, but they are scheduled for release in June according to JRose5's Release Date sticky thread.

Yeah, I know the release and all, but where are the pictures of the ones you're talking about. Like I said, the only pictures i've seen floating around have been samples and nothing final so I can't understand how you're judging them off of that.

I just saw these, and my perception changed- from really hating to starting to accept. 

Honestly, it's an adoption process because the pictures we've seen so far don't show you the depth of quality that they carry.  The "window" is actually smaller in person than the pictures we've seen so far. 

I'm really looking forward to getting these for the right price, and I'm not saying the less I spend means the less I like these shoes.  But I'm looking to get them for strictly for basketball, maybe casual wear if I could pull off a proper fit.  As opposed to dropping hundreds of dollars on samples and collection-only classics.

wink.gif

I was laughing because it was funny and made no sense but i meant no disrespect.

no worries steve...my bad for plugging stupid thoughts on NT.

I have not seen official pics of the black/red ones set to release but I imagine that they will look very similar to those, whether with the window or not, either way I am not feeling the black flint grey colour combo regardless of the window being open or not. Though, they do look nice with the closed window but if JB is not lying about the benefits of the TPU window then they will have less performance tech than the other colours.

i think im going to cop myself becuz those pics r fresh and seen them in person and they look tight. I wish i had a 25 dollar gift card from eastbay but spent it already so going to cop from store

yearly jordans stopped for me at 23
i think that plastic thing in the middle of the shoe make a cheap shoe look cheaper 

whats the point of the plastic ?

can anyone tell me

I also think it cheapens the brand 

I like the Jordan 2010.

They are different looking, and they look really dope. Imagine that.

Not too crazy about the peephole, but Tinker knows what he's doing.

Aint payin retail for them though. Blasphemy!

Has anybody played ball in these yet? Are they comfortable?

The quality looks MUCH better than anything I've seen from JB as of late.

Those look great! To all who is going crazy about the hole.... They said the same thing about the "crazy" two holes in the tongue in 91 and the "stupid" patent leather in 95.... These are different, just what makes classic J's

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by SneakerD

From my pick up post last week.
hey man on fit are they true to size or do they fit bigger 
Im a true 9.5 but I jumped up to a 10 in these because it felt too narrow on the front outter side of my foot. Take into consideration that I have wide feet and that the 9.5 I put on felt good at the toe box.

Back
Top Bottom