Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

Remember, Tinker's design tend to have people confused about the aesthetics of the shoe when they first see it. Then over time, it starts to grow on them.It's happened before (XX3).

CMP coupled with bottom loaded Zoom Air (double stacked in the heel) should provide a good ride.

I will say this, I look forward to grabbing the lows in these, because I really, rally like their look... except for the window. And if there is a low,there's no way it could have a window.

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

if you cant dress fly with these then you have no style whats so ever.

this guy never disappoints...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

if they made that "window" Jumpman shaped, it would make SO much more sense for me personally.

funny thing is, I could see me buying these for the fit/feel of them. They look like they feel great on your feet.

couldnt agree more on both. shoes looks comfy, light and breathable.

maybe that jumpman (from the hoopchina pics) is velcro or you can cover em up somehow...they cant think everyone was gonna feel that peephole....

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Maybe I'm missing it, but I don't see a "Jumpman" on the shoe?

It's on tongue of the other foot.

MaZe

XX3 was the end. This sneaker is hilarious. Method Man said it best....its a damn shame to see something I thought so highly of come to an end. Iain't mad though....its been like this the last 6-7 years. Every once in a while I click on the JB forum to see what is going on. Never thought it couldget worse than it was when I got out but JB never fails to dissappoint!

Oh, and I can't believe I'm the first guy to do this but can we just pause for one second.....

AAAA.JPG

Originally Posted by calsfinest22

I didn't know that circle was see-through! what is it for? that hole looks useless to me...

It shouldn't stay "see-through" for too long... imagine a piss yellow spot after you've stocked them for a year...

If the shape of the window followed the contour of the white leather side panel (kind of the way the plastic vents do on the V) the transparency window conceptwould have worked

Or how about a transparency window in the shape of the jumpan on the side-this could have worked

Instead we get this out of place giant circle on the side of the shoe that messes up the entire flow and symmetry of the design and gives off the impression ofa tacked on gimmick

DOPE absolutely DOPE, I don't feel this colorway, but black based joints should be sick. I don't care what y'all say these are killing. I said verysimilar things about XX3 from initial sketches (whilst most of NT hated them). I definitely want them.

Paix
c.

JB is getting pretty uninspired. This shoe is basically like the lebron vii and kobe iv. just stick a giant window in it and there u go. im normally for newthings but this aint it. and these are by far no where near the 2k9's
eyes.gif

These will probably look fine with Wade in the Heat Uniform. And if he starts having big games when people are actually paying attention to the NBA with andcrazy highlights while wearing these shoes, they will be another high seller for JB....

The sole also has a jumpman...

First people complained about the huge jumpman, now that they don't see one
laugh.gif

Even without the peephole, these shoes look uninspired. Seems like the peephole was an afterthought/gimmick to try to sell a bland design.

Back
Top Bottom