Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

air-jordan-2010-what-if-2.jpg

Air Jordan 2010 "NW" (no window)

mo, these look better with the window than they would without. again, i like these and hate them all at the same time. no casual appeal at all, but look verycomfy. retail price is
laugh.gif
i do agree tho that if wade kills in these they'll do very well. the whole love/hate dynamic with every jordan sig release isamazing to me. i myself am flip flopping back & forth with this shoe. maze's new pics do make em look nice tho. still couldn't see myself coppingtho.

aj201011.jpg

I take everyones opinion with a grain of salt. Because this happens every year. JB is dead, what are they doing, Gentry should be fired....and on and on. Iremember when I first started working at Champs Sports. My second day was when the Concord XI's dropped. People were literally clowning them. They soldsteadily but they didn't sell out the first day. That didn't happen until the Blk/Reds came out. JB has always pushed the envelope with blendingdesign and performance. They take some serious chances. Some iterations do better than others, but in the end this is what makes Jordan Brand, Jordan Brand. If people didn't have an opinion about it, then Jordan Brand would have a problem. I will go on record and say that I will cop for regular price because Ilike them and I want them when they drop. I want people to look at my feet and say @%+!! I like stuff that makes people say @%+!! Apparently, so doesJordan Brand!!

BTW MaZE when you do the Stock Room in February call them the Peepholes for me, LOL!!!

k i hate it with no peep hole but i dont care for the peep hold... i think the design dude showed of the asymmetric shape was better than the peep vs nopeep...
and Charm... u better phone home son!!!!
smile.gif

I like em. They have Air Jordan written all over em. I'll take anything after that bs 2k9

Originally Posted by Rick2345

air-jordan-2010-what-if-2.jpg

Air Jordan 2010 "NW" (no window)

Seriously? That image looks like a sloppy PS with the hole filled in Copy/Paste style. I doubt they would actually release a "No Window" version...

i guess i'm the only one that likes the :tongue:eephole." that's like the only real defining characteristic of the show. without it, it really does looklike just an ordinary team jay.

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

I actually like that it's asymmetrical - it looks great when the two shoes are positioned side by side.

I honestly believe that this shoe had potential... but the entire perforated leather panel area (including the ridiculous window) destroyed the aesthetic ofthis shoe... also, the horizontal red stripe on the lateral midsole. Pretty much everything else works for me.

Originally Posted by Shoes2Shades

They're not half bad but definitely not a classic design.

Tinker says they will be a classic in 25 years... I might just buy and stock them for that long to see if people will still be chuckling at them.

a silly window is better than a conspicuous jumpman, imo. although i also fear the yellowing factor, i'll cop, but only once the price drops.

Back
Top Bottom