Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

Picking up my homes today, i'll post some on feet pic's, they are SICKKK
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

is the red on the toebox really that bright or is it cause of the flash?

It's Varsity Red, so it should be the shade of red we've seen on the Suede VI's, the White/Red XII's, etc etc.

cant believe this shoe actually grew on me. welcome homes are kinda dope. I know the first colorway should be around $100 if not cheaper, might cop a pair.

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Picking up my homes today, i'll post some on feet pic's, they are SICKKK
smile.gif

Hurry your a** up. will cop these for sure. Niketowns got the 1st release for a buck. Might go and pick myself up a third.

just got the first CW today from finishline.com and i love em i slept on em at first but after hearing ppls reviews and seeing on feet pics i had to cop and at $115 shipped it made it an easy decision

got my OG colourways for $120 CDN (50% off) thanks to a real good dude on NT from Toronto! if you're reading this - thanks!
I'll probably bust them out on the court this summer.

And my black/UNCs arrived at the door yesterday from shoetrends. Very happy that they marked it as a gift so I didn't get hit with customs fees when they arrived.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by metallic

Just got my WELCOME HOMES they are
pimp.gif
 and below retail.

Damn fam, you get all the releases early huh? Nice pickup. These pics made me actually like them. I just don't like the dull leather toebox. Wish it was patent! Nice pickup fam.
I try to do what i can lol......
Originally Posted by deionandmelo

those look amazing! i need to get those for under $150 and ill be a happy man.  post pics of you wearing them when u get a chance!
I was going to rock them tonight to play some ball, but the buddies cancelled sorry..... i dont think they would look nice with my work clothes, but ill try to post a pix later
Originally Posted by MR23MJ

is the red on the toebox really that bright or is it cause of the flash?
yeah its prob the flash, the red is not that bright. Here is a pix without flash
2n7gow7.jpg

Here is the collection so far...balled in the first colorway and they are
pimp.gif
 on the court IMO
20fdbas.jpg

Originally Posted by shoesncards4life

anybody know what the hidden message is in the sole?

ive failed over and over again in my career and that is why i succeed. give or take a word or two.

Originally Posted by ChunkyBoys1

anyone got the Footlocker sku for the black/ Unc Blue 2010??
I'm almost 99.99% positive Footlocker/Footaction/Champs/Eastbay did not get these. NDC, Niketowns, and mom and pops only.

Footlocker/House of Hoops had the black/unc blue yesterday (Northline in Houston)... I went and scooped up a size 11.

Just played in my black/UNCs. Seemed like the break in was faster and the comfort a tad better than my white/black/reds. The shoes look amazing in person and perform well. I'm very happy I picked up another pair of the 2010s.

Almost forgot to mention that I've complained a few places about the tongue moving around on the 2010s. I decided to sew in a simple hook and eye (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hook-and-eye_closure) on the medial side of each tongue to keep it locked into place. Only took about 10-15 minutes and it worked like a charm - tongue stayed in place and fit improved. I need to do this to my white/black/reds.

Back
Top Bottom