Air Jordan 2012 First look.

i wonder which NBA player's gona wear them, wade, paul and melo all have their own JB sig, probably ray allen...

Looks like they put in as much effort on these, as they did with these...

300ebty.jpg

What the hell is this trash? I'm slowly moving away from this sneaker business. This is just another little shove. On some real #@%@.

Looks like JB is following their trend. XX was hot, XX1-XX2 were not so hot meh. XX3 was hot. 2010 was ok, 2011 was hot. It's only right the 2012 looks like garbage...

These better not be the final product.

i don't like the flywire inclusion into the sneaker. flywire is great tech, but i feel that it only belongs on nike-branded sneakers. the jordan line always set itself apart from the regular nike brand w cutting edge design and tech. if they release the one above, it'll go down looking like a team jordan shoe and get lost in the shuffle of all the other sneakers w/ flywire.

The sad part is if Tinker would just design a basic shoes, no gimmicks, no weird @$@ whole on the side. Just take a concept and build a good looking shoe I think he could come up with a winner year after, after year. It's like he is so far up his own @$@ with this "I'm separate from the regular designers, I'm doing more interesting stuff , I'm pushing the envelope" talk that he forget to make a good looking shoe.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

The sad part is if Tinker would just design a basic shoes, no gimmicks, no weird @$@ whole on the side. Just take a concept and build a good looking shoe I think he could come up with a winner year after, after year. It's like he is so far up his own @$@ with this "I'm separate from the regular designers, I'm doing more interesting stuff , I'm pushing the envelope" talk that he forget to make a good looking shoe.
30t6p3b.gif

I concur. So frustrating...

30t6p3b.gif

who's to say Tinker had a hand in this he doesn't design every sig. JB is mainly using hime for the milestone pairs i.e. xx, xx3, 2010. and please believe if Tinker designs it you will love it lol.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

30t6p3b.gif

who's to say Tinker had a hand in this he doesn't design every sig. JB is mainly using hime for the milestone pairs i.e. xx, xx3, 2010. and please believe if Tinker designs it you will love it lol.

You must be one of the few that loved the AJ15 and the 2k10.

These look a lot like the wades from last year... didn't really like those either. They look comfy tho, maybe on outlet clearance...

Back
Top Bottom