Air Jordan 3 “JTH” bio beige - August 28th 2018

I got the phone to ring on St Alfred's and got excited but it just rang and rang with no one answering. I prefer that "user busy" method of shooing people away.

EDIT: I just got the phone to ring again and once again, no one answers. It's still ringing.

I got the phone to ring on St Alfred's and got excited but it just rang and rang with no one answering. I prefer that "user busy" method of shooing people away.

EDIT: I just got the phone to ring again and once again, no one answers. It's still ringing.
Same here, they’re on bs

I just got through on St Alfreds! Phone order placed!

Just a head's up, its $15 shipping but at this point I'll take it.

EDIT: Nothing has come off of my card immediately. I did give them all of the info and they said it should be processed within the hour and shipped by the end of the day.

Did they tax as well? What was the total?
They said "box price is $250 and shipping is around $15" I said okay and that was that. I'll let you know if it comes off of my card and how much it is but as of now, no charges have appeared. If he was just messing with me, he sure was careful to take down all of my information and look for the size 10.

I am going to be ****** off if the order is never placed. I don't know why they would go through all of that trouble not to place the order though

$250+tax=$275 + $15 shipping = $290
Is what you are probably looking at if you are local from St Alfred’s

And oh btw snkrs is trash :lol:

$250+tax=$275 + $15 shipping = $290
Is what you are probably looking at if you are local from St Alfred’s
I live about 6 hours away so I'm not local but that does seem high after tax. We will see what happens. I had a bid for $275 on Stock X so after shipping it would have ended up the same (assuming this goes through)

Still nothing off my card and no confirmation email.

Yeah, he’d have to confirm my order before I got off the phone. I’m still not getting an answer, just endless ringing...

Finally got through after a whole damn hour , all they had left was a size 12, i need a 10:smh:
I got a 10 but still nothing off of my card, no email, etc. I have to get back to work and I won't be able to check back for an hour. I'll call them back if nothing has come off my card in an hour.

I got a 10 but still nothing off of my card, no email, etc. I have to get back to work and I won't be able to check back for an hour. I'll call them back if nothing has come off my card in an hour.
I hope it all works out for you man.

Anyone know where I can get regular laces that colour match the beige? Not a fan of the leather laces or the orange ones in the pack.

Back
Top Bottom