Air Jordan 3 “JTH” bio beige - August 28th 2018

i just called customer service they said i would have to cancel the order and then reorder the shoes

i dont have the full gift card numbers anymore but their saved to my accounts

That's bull. They've retro actively applied gift cards to orders for me quite a few times with no issue. Whoever you spoke with wasn't trying hard enough.

Last edited:
i just called customer service they said i would have to cancel the order and then reorder the shoes

i dont have the full gift card numbers anymore but their saved to my accounts
weird, I would try again

when I ordered the win like 82, my gift card wouldn't apply. called later in the day and guy had to process some stuff and added it no problem.

Took an L on both my account and my wife’s account. I was really wanting these too. Oh well maybe I can cop off of Stock X for near retail next week. I’m trying not to let the Ls bother me as much. It’s funny because if I assume I’m going to take an L (Travis Scott 4s and AF1s, OW Black Prestos, Jordan 11 jester lows before I realized that people weren’t feeling them as much as I had assumed they were) I take a W, if I’m feeling pretty good about my chances like today I take an L. Very weird.

I hate the price but they do look good
39918937_305895683500830_4553382816636731392_n.jpg

cancel the order? I dont see how they cant just apply it to the order and credit whatever account you used though. Nike always makes people jump through hoops for simple ****
I ****ing hate when they say **** like that

"we gotta throw the whole order away and resell it to you" knowing that **** is sold out smhh

Thank god my wife thinks getting sneakers is stupid...

My girl thought getting sneakers was stupid...then I bought her some LeBron 15s. She thought they were comfy and looked nice. Then she wanted the Red Vogue 1s, now she wants to Vogue 3s. Hopefully I haven't created a monster.

Just copped on eBay too. Came out to $297 shipped which is about $30 over retail. I can live with that. Thank god for these ebay codes.
Think we bought from the same seller lol..looks like he just raised his prices to $380 after realizing the promo code going on

Last edited:
Dude, SNKRS is totally random. You can click before the link goes live to anyone else, (if it was possible), & you could still not get them.

That's true I tried my tablet and phone was on my iPad before it came up on my phone and I got the shoes through the phone

Would sell my SBB’s most likely if I get these

Just need one orange/fall shoe

Semi srs :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom