Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Still havent copped waiting for a price drop.... Not such in a hurry though but these must join my true blues and 88s

A couple sizes popped back up on DSG over the weekend... Looked again this morning and actually had my size.

These are mad comfy and had excellent quality so don't sleep on them just because they were mass produced
I agree the quality is really nice and great to see JB fix the problem on the shoe by changing up the way the midsole is painted just shows us that JB ain't that bad :smile:

I loved these shoes and wanted another pair to beat up and actually take to work out in. There are a bunch of listings on eBay that can be had for way under retail. The ones I got were DS and shipped for $130 or so.

Yeah these things are tough as HELL, worn three times for a very long time.  Walked all over Ft. Lauderdale in them and still no signs of creasing. 

Yep these are really comfortable and great all around shoe. When I saw that fact that these are easily accessible under retail it was an easy decision.

The leather on these
sick.gif
.... people that passed won't even know what they're missing
Concur, just take anything you throw at them and keep coming back for more.

not sure if this was discussed before, but do these fit true to size?  I usually wear a 8 but was able to pick up a size 8.5 during the restock.  half size up too big?

Back
Top Bottom