Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

Here is my pair that I painted over the weekend, must say they came out perfect.

Personally I prefer this to the KATRINA, for me I picked up new white cements on the low.
IMG_4264.jpg
Do you completely strip off the red before applying the black?

Or do you just just take off the factory finish?

Here is my pair that I painted over the weekend, must say they came out perfect.

Personally I prefer this to the KATRINA, for me I picked up new white cements on the low.
IMG_4264.jpg

Would love to hear how you made it happen, I plan on getting a few pairs here shortly

i like tinkers but katrina's > the tinks imo. nothing beats the classic non swoosh silhoute.

this design is cleaner than a baby's tummy
Put it like this;
off the jump, sentimentally speaking, it's Katrinas all day! But i know for sure down the line i'd be just a tad salty i got no Tinkers.
That being said, i stay faithful i'll find Sz13 Katrinas below retail. :smh::nerd:

Put it like this;
off the jump, sentimentally speaking, it's Katrinas all day! But i know for sure down the line i'd be just a tad salty i got no Tinkers.
That being said, i stay faithful i'll find Sz13 Katrinas below retail. :smh::nerd:

if it comes down to purchasing one only. id go with the tinkers too, only because we know there's going to be multiple variations of the OG 3's.

it may take a while before we get this tinker 3 colorway.

Someone making a buncha white cements :lol:

Or someone from Nawlins

Or someone sitting on em for 5 years till the price go up high

are you guys stripping the red paint before painting?
Dude on page 92 said he just stripped the factory sealer and put two light coats of black over it with another layer of matte sealer.

My Angelus paints came in from amazon yesterday. Ima give it a go tomorrow maybe

I don’t mind Jumpan. Although I’m always gonna prefer NA on OG color ways (duh)

Tinker said himself when he almost stuck with Jumpan instead of NA in his Final design.

Dude on page 92 said he just stripped the factory sealer and put two light coats of black over it with another layer of matte sealer.

My Angelus paints came in from amazon yesterday. Ima give it a go tomorrow maybe
Let us know how it goes

Only asked because I saw on IG some people painting over the red which doesn’t seem like the best idea?

post pics throughout the process.

Tinker said himself when he almost stuck with Jumpan instead of NA in his Final design.

Yeah. He said he threw them a bone by putting the NA in the back. Yet, of all the sketches you can find online dating back to June '87, none of them have the Jumpman. From the way those look he was only considering the Nike Air or Jordan Wings logo. Any Jumpman was only mentioned as being on the tongue. I personally think the NA was always supposed to be there.

Back
Top Bottom