Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

From the items I’ve received. Yes

Copped banned 1 and royal 1 from them.

Don’t per order anymore unless I’m getting it for retail or less so I screwed up with Katrina’s since I don’t wanna pay $400 for two pairs
Ok good to know for future reference. Thanks for speedy reply.

@beh235 no ****? gonna check eBay now. you take them to a shoe cobbler or have to find a professional restorer?
edit... no heel tabs on eBay. where would you get them? anyone have an idea how much it would cost to do this?

Sorry if posted.

80F2F0FE-EFF0-4BEC-BBC5-52946E0F7A83.jpeg

Is that the men's size?

I think it is.

nope it’s gs. gs got the 4 red holes. gs looking ehhh

men’s got the 5 red holes. hope
they better

They need more grey to me maybe the sockliner, or EP on the lace eyelets like the true blues. Still fire shoes and I'll be copping, just seem like they're missing something. Other than NA:frown:

damn man now idk

something about this and the cement part looking like true blue 2016s

my tb looked alright sorta

Idk about these. Something is off. Guess I could paint the red black. Really wish I got those AS joints that came out

I'm on these! I'm not a III superfan. I appreciate its history, but the only pair I own is the Cyber Monday (which was a must cop with that leather!). I skipped all the recent releases: True Blue, Roger Federer, Free Throw Line, Black Cement, Justin Timberlake, and Tinker Hatfield. All dope but not for me. These, though... these are clean! That red pops like crazy. Just compare them to the Fire Red; has a more refined look. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom