Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

been withholding judgement until more pics & videos, but at this point these Katrina's are just looking better & better. great summer colorway, tasteful hit of red on tumbled white. jump man on the back doesn't bother me at all. I was going to just scoop one pair and keep it if the quality was good, but now I'm going to grab multiple pairs to ensure I end up with at least one keeper.

Feels like JB might be making up for the true blue flop. I couldn't find a single keeper TB3.

With these and multiple pairs of BC3s, I can now chill on Jordans for awhile and just watch for any hot ultra boost releases.

Got a chance to hold these tonight... Leather is very nice, very soft to the touch. Paint job is good. Overall these are a go ... I just can't go back to jumpman air...
20180502_204109.jpg
20180502_204159.jpg
20180502_204316.jpg

Man, I didn't think I'd like these more than the Pure Moneys, but I do, even despite the red highlights.

I like the Nike Air but wouldn’t make sense to throw Nike Air on a non OG colorway

so wait, the only difference with these and wc3(my top 3 fav) is the red heel? well i’m copping 2 and painting it black!!!! cheaper than buying wc3 lol

Back
Top Bottom