Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

Yea that had me off too.. 3s have a release date, no pairs have popped up yet the ones that drop 4-5 months from now are already on the streets

all black shoes with no other colors for accents are boring, but if they are 3m like the 5lab3, well then!! but yeah, lets get some real  pics please

Just got mine in today, got it for $250 which is just about retail+tax and shipping . I was expecting the reflective feel of the 3m green bean 5 and the toro 5 pack (the black one) but to my suprise its very soft and would probably get away with less creasing with just the force fields rather than the sneaker shield which is a lot more uncomfortable. I wll definitely not use this while driving my stick shift car.

UDS mine today for my wife's 33rd birthday get together. Had them on for about 6 hours, did a lot of standing, but not much walking. This is the worst possible angle. Also, when they are all reflective, you can't really see any imperfections. I guess as long as they don't get any worse I'm ok with it. Took about 15 min for it to look like this. View media item 940684

UDS mine today for my wife's 33rd birthday get together. Had them on for about 6 hours, did a lot of standing, but not much walking. This is the worst possible angle. Also, when they are all reflective, you can't really see any imperfections. I guess as long as they don't get any worse I'm ok with it. Took about 15 min for it to look like this. View media item 940684

U guys think shoe trees would help for creases like this if I wear them once a week and the shoe tree is in there for the rest of the time u think that will help

Looks like Amir Johnson on the raptors wearing them against the nets tonight
I wonder how bad they'll look post game lol

Looks like Amir Johnson on the raptors wearing them against the nets tonight
I wonder how bad they'll look post game lol
Saw that too. It's still good to see on foot video. His look Grey and white, white, all Grey at different points within a couple seconds.... Trippy but still dope imo. Find Myself following his shoes more than the game.

^ Horrible probably.

laugh.gif
surprised they didn't fall apart on the court lol

Back
Top Bottom