Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

Well I'm gonna have to figure this out. I need 2 of these...
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Surprised no ones bought mine yet tbh...
I had mine up for retail+tax+plus shipping and dudes were trying to get them for less (dudes that have money too) :smh:

for this shoe you had to sell it the day or weekend of in order to get any bread. Now getting back retail is a mission.

I don't know why nike do this.. They start with $225 then next release goes up to $250, just like the lebron xi ext..

This will be a game day decision. Just like my silver 5lab3. Got it for $250 shipped which is just $5 more when tax is added.

Last edited:
Those are nice but not $250 nice. Plus the Carmine's drop next. Must allocate funds for that. But I dunno are the labs limited? Do I have to like raffle for these? These are the first ones which caught my eye. They nice. If I can cop retail **** it

Not feeling the black as much as I thought I would. Just looks like a darker grey than the silver with a solid black midsole to me. And why not a smoked sole if they made it a blackout.. Clear sole went with the clear accents on silver. Hard to drop another $244 on such a similar shoe..

Way to blah for me, I have 5lab silver's and the mix in the soles sets it off, this 5lab blackout over does it.

Last edited:
I had mine up for retail+tax+plus shipping and dudes were trying to get them for less (dudes that have money too) :smh:

for this shoe you had to sell it the day or weekend of in order to get any bread. Now getting back retail is a mission.

Return it??

im going to pass.. just too much coming out this month.. concord lows tomorrow, lebron 11 everglades, carmines, what the lebrons.. maybe if they were 170 but not for 225+

I put up a thread about these U say that now until the flash hits em....this isn't an everyday shoe its a special occasion neck breaker

With the flash on, the black pair looks like the silver pair... meh... Still prolly gonna cop though off GP....

Back
Top Bottom