Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

I dig the subtle black over a more deep/dark tone.  It contrasts well with the blue tinted outsole.

I still haven't worn my white/silver pair yet...and I'm still scared to do so.  I've stated this from the beginning, but creasing on these types of shoes is different than your average crease.  That material just isn't made for it.  I get that shoes crease, but the way it does w/ the 3M material is just different...doesn't look right at all.

Old pic...but this is with only about 3 wears total (and light wears...nothing for too long).  Also went TTS...no sizing up causing extra room.  They just crease THAT badly.

View media item 953402

These things are one of my favorite shoes...but everytime I pull them out of the box, I just get so discouraged.  I wish I would have known (or they were out then) about snearkershields, because I would have use them.  I've stuffed/ironed/blow dried and still have no fix for it.

Hoping these (both the black and white pair) hold up better, because I really like the looks of them...but the potential for the major creasing scares me off from wearing them.

raging bulls are one of my favorites as well. unfortunately mine are serving beater duty - but more due to the yellowing than the creasing. i rocked them with sneaker shields but it was just way too uncomfortable and wasn't really stopping the creasing. to be honest they don't really crease that much more after the first few wears. if i was u i'd just rock em and worry more about preventing yellowing than the creases. that being said - im going after this new black pair of 3s. might look into dying the sole grey/black tho.

the black 5lab3 is much more ugly than the silver -.- at least the silver has a bit of pop on foot, the black? 
sick.gif

The Black 5Lab3s are FUEGO!

Last edited by a moderator:
smh bout to return these tomorrow, haven't gotten any good buyers....oh well you lose some you win some. 

Should of had the midsole white and tossed that blue tint.,The silver joints were alright. Hope this lab is just a big of resale flop as the others

I'm liking those black one's less and less the more i see the soles. I am probably out on them....more for you guys. Good luck!

guys i just want to ask i wear a size 10 with kobe's and planning to buy a aj3 infrareds, should i get the same size? or half size smaller like 9.5us

I would actually like to see these with a Silver or Chrome midsole or a midsole/outsole combo similar to the Black Flips.

I too liked these when the sneak peek pics dropped, but something looks off now. May be that sole tint?

Preworn, my vote would go to the Silver/White pair.

Edit: A smoke grey sole would put these over the top, I think!

Last edited:
I would actually like to see these with a Silver or Chrome midsole or a midsole/outsole combo similar to the Black Flips.

I too liked these when the sneak peek pics dropped, but something looks off now. May be that sole tint?

Preworn, my vote would go to the Silver/White pair.

Edit: A smoke grey sole would put these over the top, I think!

Yeah if the sole was like the sole on these these would be fire

nike-sb-dunk-low-white-icy-sole-570x381.jpg

Last edited:
That guy on pics don't know how to wear jordans anyway. Don't even know what material is the 5lab3 is made of.(probably only use vans or the hundreds shoes since he models for them) .. 5lab3 material needs a delicate set up (unfortunately) you have to get the right shoe size, thicker socks(if refuse to use force fields) and shoe lace have to be tied better.. This is a so called premium jordan shoes, what that means is its different form your regular jordans, and if your willing to spend $250 for these you should know how to take care/wear it.

Back
Top Bottom