Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

This was the best investment in a Jordan shoe ever for me. This has definitely become my go to shoe and here's why. There is no white threads on the shoe (other than the toe/sole) so they don't get dirty/dingy and start looking old. The 3M material is also easy to keep clean, just wipe with a damp wash cloth and back to day 1 appearance if you have no scuffs. The black/white midsole is also a paint that doesn't soak up dirt so it can be wiped easily and bam! Day 1 appearance. I've now got about 6-8 wears once at the Gentleman's club indoor which is where I picked up my creases, but the other wears all outdoor activity. Midieval fair outdoors on grass with dust etc for hours and miles of walking. A few seperate baseball tournaments on the weekends being on field coaching first base in the dirt average time 6-10 hour days. Today I wore them to a park picnic with the family for another six hours. Activities participated in, Water balloon fight, kickball, flying kites, and frisby all on grass dirt and heavy Oklahoma wind blowing that dirt everywhere. I can live with the creasing mosdef and this is now my favorite J of the year ahead of the White/Infra 6. Sorry for the lengthy post but if this helps anybody feel better about the 200+ investment or whatever they are selling for now, or help those on the fence about UNDS/Sell or new pickup thoughts, I wanted to share my personal experience. A few pics below after cleaning them and putting them back in the box. (Oh yea, Kenny G said it's best to put the shoe back in the box moist after a wear to help preserve it, any feedback on doing that good? Bad?)

View media item 965593
View media item 965598
View media item 965600
View media item 965607
View media item 965611
View media item 965612

Last edited:
This was the best investment in a Jordan shoe ever for me. This has definitely become my go to shoe and here's why. There is no white threads on the shoe (other than the toe/sole) so they don't get dirty/dingy and start looking old. The 3M material is also easy to keep clean, just wipe with a damp wash cloth and back to day 1 appearance if you have no scuffs. The black/white midsole is also a paint that doesn't soak up dirt so it can be wiped easily and bam! Day 1 appearance. I've now got about 6-8 wears once at the Gentleman's club indoor which is where I picked up my creases, but the other wears all outdoor activity. Midieval fair outdoors on grass with dust etc for hours and miles of walking. A few seperate baseball tournaments on the weekends being on field coaching first base in the dirt average time 6-10 hour days. Today I wore them to a park picnic with the family for another six hours. Activities participated in, Water balloon fight, kickball, flying kites, and frisby all on grass dirt and heavy Oklahoma wind blowing that dirt everywhere. I can live with the creasing mosdef and this is now my favorite J of the year ahead of the White/Infra 6. Sorry for the lengthy post but if this helps anybody feel better about the 200+ investment or whatever they are selling for now, or help those on the fence about UNDS/Sell or new pickup thoughts, I wanted to share my personal experience. A few pics below after cleaning them and putting them back in the box. (Oh yea, Kenny G said it's best to put the shoe back in the box moist after a wear to help preserve it, any feedback on doing that good? Bad?)
I have no idea what the material is on these, was wondering if they're break in and stretch width wise like leather 3s? 

@Mcho24  They don't seem to stretch at all. Especially compared to the leather 3's. I think its because the leather sock liner grabs the sock for a tighter fit.

^ yeah, these run a bit more snug than usual 3s. I have the black/cement grey and white/cement grey in both my normal size US 9.5, and the 5Lab3 I felt fit a .5 size smaller, which I why I sent my pair back to FL.

Peace
F Sharp005

@Mcho24  They don't seem to stretch at all. Especially compared to the leather 3's. I think its because the leather sock liner grabs the sock for a tighter fit.
Would you say these run more snug than the regular 3s in that case?
For sure. These fit the same after my many wears. I have the Infrared 3 that is the newest least worn pair probably 3 wears and they are already stretched. I had to put an extra insole in them from a pair of my reebok zigs because it was an extra thick insole.

Black vs silver
The black looks like a burnt out light bulb compared to the silver with the flash.

And that all black sole would be acceptable if...I hadn't seen the pics that had the white sole like the Silver.

Only way I grab is if I catch them at an outlet and a 150 type deal.

Back
Top Bottom