Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

How is a preorder not guaranteed? That's not a preorder then, that's more like throwing your money out there and hoping you get something

No stores take preorders...most of the preorders available are through individual people or websites who depend on successful RSVP or bot usage to secure pairs, which isn't guaranteed.

How is a preorder not guaranteed? That's not a preorder then, that's more like throwing your money out there and hoping you get something

Cause it's from a third party source who might sell the pair to somebody else and leave you with no shoes. Don't see how you don't understand

I'm not going to get in the middle of the pointless argument, I'm aware of what a preorder is. 99% of the time a site such as CitySole you will get a preorder you pay for. If you want to get technical, a connect isn't 100% either. I've heard stories of people getting shafted at the last min, nothing's guaranteed until they are in hand. That's why I asked those that said they had them locked down, don't need someone's presumption of what that means. If they don't want to share, no problem.. No sleep lost on my end.

That I can agree with. My connects have failed through just as many times as they have came through now. With so many rules changing and regional mgrs trying to regulate, it is getting harder to obtain unless you truly have people in "inner circles." But, I still love my connects...the 50-60% times the come through is still better than my chances online.....AND I HATE RESELLERS

Champs in Oklahoma(my state) will stick these in store for sure. We don't get many lines so I'm pumped I will get at least 1 pair, a second probably will happen as well.

Back
Top Bottom