Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

mean.gif

How do people prevent creasing?  Sole protectors don't always work.

Shoes are made to be worn but I still enjoy mine fresh.

Told Ya…..   CREASE CITY… Stuff whatever Protector you want in these it wouldn't matter…  3M material in silver is bad news

Maybe if they made the 5lab3 with Black 3M would have been sweeter being black 3m creasing is not so Obvious compared to Silver.

Also…. I seen NDC Tweet these are only Available in Men Sizes: (say it with me)------->    "HYPE….. IN CREASED" lol get it? 
wink.gif

CREASED!

Last edited:

Told Ya…..   CREASE CITY… Stuff whatever Protector you want in these it wouldn't matter…  3M material in silver is bad news

Maybe if they made the 5lab3 with Black 3M would have been sweeter being black 3m creasing is not so Obvious compared to Silver.

Also…. I seen NDC Tweet these are only Available in Men Sizes: (say it with me)------->    "HYPE….. IN CREASED" lol get it? 
wink.gif

CREASED!
What NDC tweet?  Sorry I couldn't find it.

Creasing and extreme yellowing down the line make these a retail only purchase I wouldn't even go over 50 for these....if I don't get these on release date....on to the next one

Last edited:
If i cant get for retail im moving on to Baron 1 & 9 which should be lesser of an obstacle to purchase.

Last edited:
From nikestore...they are typically getting them by complaining to nike about canceled orders. Also from Nike IDs that have delayed shipment.

Ahh I see. We'll I guess I can't get one I normally don't get my orders cancelled. Was thinking of doing a KD ID tho so imma keep that in mind

I have a chance to lock down a pair for $300 pre-order or buy a pair and receive Tuesday for $400? I'm torn...

Uh oh...this could be a game changer for me I had the cool grey 3s and those creased pretty easily. Could be the way 3s are shaped too

It's definitely a problem with any 3 not just these 3M's and for any of is who have had any color way in the 3 knows that if you look at them wrong they are going to crease, I have a pair of the infared a I have yet to wear and another pair I've worn once, the pair I've worn once has big toe box creases and the pair that has never touched the ground is turned up naturally in the front even with the stock shoe slides. 5's are the only Retro than can sustain several wears with no creasing but, compare the leathers on both, it's like a baby's skin being compared to construction workers hands, two different types of leather altogether.

I will be going down a size in this shoe. My 3lab5's fit was huge! I literally got a dent in my infrareds from 1 casual wear that I can't get out. And I know 3's naturally fit big, so I will be going for a size 13 instead of a 14.....hopefully that will lessen the chance of major creasing. But yes.....3's crease easy in general

Back
Top Bottom