Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

Citysole has them for 380.00 if you really are that thirsty for them 
eyes.gif

I'd buy these but I literally have NOTHING I could picture me wearing with them.

Plain grey fitted tee, grey hoodie, black hoodie, black tee, any tee with a decent graphic (IE not too loud), Denim shirt, Denim Trucker with any aforementioned tee underneath, I mean the possibilities are endless...

I'll hopefully have them in hand on saturday and I'll give you guys pics and let y'all know what the quality is like!

According to Matt Powell, they made and sold 10k pair's of the 3LAB5's (Infrared). If I were you, I wouldn't be happy about my odds lol I'd still try to cop but I'd hope for higher numbers like GR numbers or something lmao.

Seems like they made more than 10k... They were not that hard to cop on RD, specially for a limited shoes. I believe they restock a few times also.

I agree, both 3Lab5 from last year were easy to get. I always take what Matt Powell says with a grain of salt. This is the same "industry expert" who thought Nike would roll out access codes so only non reselling customers can buy Nike products. He said Nike could easily trace eBay sales back to individual customers and ban them. Lol. I really can't see Nike turning down paying customers like that, especially in the ultra competitive athletic shoe market. /end rant

Anyways, glad to see Nike changing the release back to 3/29. Weekday releases are tough. I'm really looking forward to seeing the quality of these in hand. Good luck to everyone next week.

Last edited:
How is a preorder not guaranteed? That's not a preorder then, that's more like throwing your money out there and hoping you get something

Back
Top Bottom