Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

I won an RSVP for Nike DC via some services, hope i dont get that denial at the door...

Still gonna line up for a pair at my local HoH just in case... SMH...

Where at bro? Congrats btw
South, FL
bruh you win everything
I TRY! 
devil.gif

I won an RSVP for Nike DC via some services, hope i dont get that denial at the door...

Still gonna line up for a pair at my local HoH just in case... SMH...

I got denied twice at NikeDC using two different services. One even sent the DM using my own twitter account. Hopefully that doesn't happen to you.

I tried doing it manually this time but no DM back...figures.

NikeDC denied a bunch of people a few weeks back, had peoples names in red and 90% of the list was red.

For those that got the NIke DC denial, how did they know? they asked you for the twitter account to confirm? Or someone from corporate just gives them names of accounts they think are fraudulent? The store itself has no way of knowing... smh... And if you get denied, i'm sure the RSVP service didn't refund your money right? FML

Last edited:
If anyone gets stuck with a size 8.5 and needs a larger size give me a message. Same user name on Sole Collector. I've been a member there since 2008. There is no chatter over there anymore so I'm moving over here. The layout is clearer for an old guy (39) on SC but it's dying on the vine.

So hi from the new guy. If you think it's getting tough to stay in this game then imagine if you lived in Arkansas .... Not exactly a hotbed down here.

For those that got the NIke DC denial, how did they know? they asked you for the twitter account to confirm? Or someone from corporate just gives them names of accounts they think are fraudulent? The store itself has no way of knowing... smh... And if you get denied, i'm sure the RSVP service didn't refund your money right? FML

They told me that they were given a list of names by corporate to deny sale to for using an "automated system". I was refunded by the service i used. The other was a free service so no refund was necessary.

They told me that they were given a list of names by corporate to deny sale to for using an "automated system". I was refunded by the service i used. The other was a free service so no refund was necessary.

Thanks for the info bruh and REPPED. Needless to say I will be at a an FCFS spot in the AM.

The big question is how many times did you win at that NT ?

Ur predictions suck

I'm a buy one stock one type collector who has done this for 20 years. Prices spike on release day and hold for less than 72 hours. Buying and selling Jordan's isn't that different than buying and selling stocks. You can not make real money in 24 hours. By one week out resellers have made their money from the "gotta have it now" crowd and need to at least break even on their leftovers. By the time 3 months have passed they start getting harder to find and by 6 months you can make that day one money. If you can hold for 12 months you start making real money.

I never sold a jordan until I started having 50+ pairs over 5 years old. The 3 and 4 midsole will go bad over time, no matter what. When FlightClub is selling something for $400-$500 that will "go bad, like milk" you get very nervous when you have 50 of them. Do the math. When I realized it was use it or lose it time, I sold out to a major online site. Only get 80 cents on a dollar like that but you do it in one transaction and their checks don't bounce.

If you are buying Jordan's that you aren't going to wear, but you can't afford to hold for a year, you are skating on thin ice. It's a dangerous game and you probably shouldn't do it.

A week after DB4's were released you could buy as many as you wanted for $300 off eBay and fakes weren't out that fast. I bought a hand full, sold a few months back for nice return.

Raging Bulls pack was available for $100 over retail for 6 full months.... Now?

Same with fear 4's.. Now? Only going up too.

Those knocking the rivalry pack, when you see flight club selling for $275 each, check the sizes they actually have .... All are size 11 or bigger. Nothing even there in size 8-9.
About 5% of the country's population wear 11 or bigger. For the other 95%, there are no packs to be found. If you are smaller than a 9, there are 4 on eBay ... And that's it.

3's and 4's are the blue chips in the Jordan brand portfolio. Whatever people think of these, they won't ever retro them. So prices will sky rocket ... But not next week. I'm sitting on a full size run of fear 4's that made me nervous at one month .... I'm not nervous anymore.

I didn't get a DM from Nike Dallas either, but I aint trippin. I told myself if I win a raffle or gotta DM back I would cop, and if I don't then i'll pass. The price doesn't really bother me, as I have bought shoes off of people feet for more than what these cost.

hoping i can get through on one of these sites tomorrow morning NDC/EB/FL if not its all good. Retail only 

I'm a buy one stock one type collector who has done this for 20 years. Prices spike on release day and hold for less than 72 hours. Buying and selling Jordan's isn't that different than buying and selling stocks. You can not make real money in 24 hours. By one week out resellers have made their money from the "gotta have it now" crowd and need to at least break even on their leftovers. By the time 3 months have passed they start getting harder to find and by 6 months you can make that day one money. If you can hold for 12 months you start making real money.

I never sold a jordan until I started having 50+ pairs over 5 years old. The 3 and 4 midsole will go bad over time, no matter what. When FlightClub is selling something for $400-$500 that will "go bad, like milk" you get very nervous when you have 50 of them. Do the math. When I realized it was use it or lose it time, I sold out to a major online site. Only get 80 cents on a dollar like that but you do it in one transaction and their checks don't bounce.

If you are buying Jordan's that you aren't going to wear, but you can't afford to hold for a year, you are skating on thin ice. It's a dangerous game and you probably shouldn't do it.

A week after DB4's were released you could buy as many as you wanted for $300 off eBay and fakes weren't out that fast. I bought a hand full, sold a few months back for nice return.

Raging Bulls pack was available for $100 over retail for 6 full months.... Now?

Same with fear 4's.. Now? Only going up too.

Those knocking the rivalry pack, when you see flight club selling for $275 each, check the sizes they actually have .... All are size 11 or bigger. Nothing even there in size 8-9.
About 5% of the country's population wear 11 or bigger. For the other 95%, there are no packs to be found. If you are smaller than a 9, there are 4 on eBay ... And that's it.

3's and 4's are the blue chips in the Jordan brand portfolio. Whatever people think of these, they won't ever retro them. So prices will sky rocket ... But not next week. I'm sitting on a full size run of fear 4's that made me nervous at one month .... I'm not nervous anymore.
not that off imo.. made a few good points. 

Back
Top Bottom