Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

these remind me of a low-key Nike 2014 Air Trainer “Silver Speed” Pack for Super Bowl XLVIII.
fan of the 3s, these are definitely a retail or bust tho.

That video of Trinidad James having them on feet is making me want these. Anybody got Shiekh codes for here in the Inland Empire? LA area maybe

Damn Cold should have inboxed me son.  I didn't know you wanted these astronaut kicks. I had 12 waiting for me but I passed because these are wack. I would have copped them for you if I would have known you wanted them.

Last edited:
Damn Cold should have inboxed me son.  I didn't know you wanted these astronaut kicks. I had 12 waiting for me but I passed because these are wack. I would have copped them for you if I would have known you wanted them.

bruh what :smh: dammit man

Praises to the raffle winners. Good job HallywoodXO. Lost out on Champs, still waiting on that call from FOOTLOCKER.

Champs wasn't rigged, FOOTLOCKER THOUGH......

for me its too easy to cop on finishline mobile. heres the fnl mobile link for these. they wont pop up until a few minutes to release date

http://m.finishline.com//store/cata...ease-Men's AIR JORDAN 5LAB3+03/29/2014+buy-it

posted the mobile link for the jordan 6 infrared 23 and initially it showed the GS lebron 11 asg but couple minutes before launch it changed to the 6s. couple people copped from the link because no one uses the mobile link

for me its too easy to cop on finishline mobile. heres the fnl mobile link for these. they wont pop up until a few minutes to release date

http://m.finishline.com//store/cata...ease-Men's AIR JORDAN 5LAB3+03/29/2014+buy-it

posted the mobile link for the jordan 6 infrared 23 and initially it showed the GS lebron 11 asg but couple minutes before launch it changed to the 6s. couple people copped from the link because no one uses the mobile link
Im seeing another page for 757302 instead of 756512. is there a difference?

Back
Top Bottom