Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

no 11.5 on nike europe, so i had to cop a 12.... 
mean.gif

size swap will be needed! 

saw no 11.5 at any european online stores, totally sucks! -.-

LOL...gotta  save my money for the next restock in April.   I'm not wasting $240 for a pair of shoes that I would never wear.
Be honest. You only cancelled after you saw Mex Sneakerhead get a pair. Anything he gets is definitely not limited

roll.gif

used to do good on fnl now i cant even get on the site mobile or reg. till everythings gone....  tried every where else non stop clicking.... nothing. Really irratating hearing all these people that get them in cart just to try....Anyone can help w/ 11.5 or 12. holla

FNL is super slow boss, try them around 9:30-10 CST and I bet you'll be surprised. Try Eastbay next time around, I'm gonna try and grab at my local retailer also, if so I'll plug you my online purchase at what I paid plus shipping, on GP

Be honest. You only cancelled after you saw Mex Sneakerhead get a pair. Anything he gets is definitely not limited

roll.gif
Lol.... if he managed to score that means these were in abundance.   Good for him though... gotta watch his latest video.

Nope, that happens to some people for every new release. This just happened to be your time.

FNL screwed me too. I had to replaced my card last month. The old one was golden for a good while but with this new card I got payment errors. Damn FNL :smh:

Last edited:
SON THAT TIN MAN CHOO CHOO GIF GOT ME CRYING!!!!!

AND THAT TRAP RONDALD MCDONALD!!!!

PARENTS LIKE "MY KIDS AIN'T ALLOWED AROUND HIM"

roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Gonna check to see if MexicanSneakerHead got these to confirm value... 
sick.gif
So wrong...so funny...so TRUE!

Repped.

Got my pair on NDC w/ relative ease.  This verification thing is doing wonders.  Wished it was through FNL to use a WC rewards...had it all the way to submit order, then OOS.  Stupid size 13.

Oh well...won't complain over $20.  Congrats to those who got them to wear!

Back
Top Bottom