Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

struck out at all the online spots, im now salty af
mad.gif

i should've used a ATC bot service for 30 euro
frown.gif
I usually don't take pleasure in other members failures..

But I remember you being on some petty sucka ish.. 

Telling me to "step my game up".. When I struck out on AM1 Milans..

Easy cop x2 over here tho 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dvdxtreme  

Some people get up earlier than you and get  what they want.
Sorry bruh! That's apples to oranges....

TEEE HEEE...

I just noticed I put the incorrect billing address on my NDC order. I accidentally clicked the same as shipping address box.
I called NDC to fix, but they said they are unable to change anything. Also that the site shouldn't have accepted payment.
But since it did and I got the successfully purchased screen, they are confused. Also got the pending on my CC. Waiting game.

As I said before, it will be nice to have, but not sad not to. The $50 price hike and the single color waters it a little even tho I like the dirty white look.

Huh? what does have to do with anything with what I'm saying about people adding to cart just for fun...
You recently implied that I just disturbed my sleep to practice add to cart...  Those that really wanted the shoes and prepared got the shoes.  Even Mex Sneakerhead so stop hating that you didn't.

never got to add these on ndc/eastbay

add these on finishline, for some reason i decide to look for the $20 off coupon code i had got in my email, finally find it, enter my paypal, when i get redirected and press complete back to spa :frown: :frown: :frown:

Pissed right now, does anyone or has anyone out there had a problem or glitch with nike.com checkout where it doesn't allow you to select the type of credit card you have? I have 2 computers running with different internet browsers and it still doesn't allow me to checkout. Hella mad, I called and told them to fix it or I don't know if its my fault or what. SMH

Back
Top Bottom