Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

You realize that profit margin you're laughing at is 25%. Warren Buffett doesn't profit 25% annually. You know that if you looked for a place to promise 25% that you'd never find one?

I'm new around here, drifted over from ************* because there is more conversation here. I've noticed the implied assumption that resellers don't do anything else beyond resale. It takes a lot of experience to get the connects it takes to get 5-10 pairs of a release like this. You don't get them in the campus bookstore. Adults own these JB accounts and they don't risk their supply unless there is a supreme level of trust. Who do they trust? It's not people hanging and slanging, but doing nothing else.
so your comparing a dude who makes 6-8% off of 50 billion compared to getting 25% off 225 dollar shoes?  That seems logical..

Just stopped by a local spot and they still had an 11 and 12. Scooped the 12 :smokin

dude, these 20 off 100 generic coupon never works on retros....the only thing works is a winner circle reward card

man this should have worked lol.. im tryna stack my FNL Winner Circle rewards!

I figured there was a chance it may work because they were labeled as Lab's and not retro's. Does anyone know if the Foot Locker birthday coupon works? I'm about to pick up my raffle pair.

I got the powder blues and they fit TTS, so hopefully these do too.

So, let's get one thing understood on sizing. From the sound of things, people went TTS on these, and did not half size down like needed on most Jordan releases? 

And if it helps, how do these fit compared to passed jordan 3 releases?

anyone looking to buy off resell.. WAIT.. wait until concord lows/carmines come out.. these will be under 300 by then.. go look at the 3lab5's on ebay now.. right after the release selling 350-400, now these guys are just trying to get there money back.  

For some
anyone looking to buy off resell.. WAIT.. wait until concord lows/carmines come out.. these will be under 300 by then.. go look at the 3lab5's on ebay now.. right after the release selling 350-400, now these guys are just trying to get there money back.  
Really? for some reason I don't see these leaving a lot of collections. They are fire in person. And the 3lab5's are ugly imo

Last edited:
For some
Really? for some reason I don't see these leaving a lot of collections. They are fire in person. And the 3lab5's are ugly imo
mark my words.. it happens with EVERY release.. Price is highest right after the release after two months when the hype dies prices dip down.. then in a YEAR or so when stock dries up price goes up.. 

SON SAID "20 WEARS BEFORE CREASES"!!!!!

roll.gif

They do look nice is person, metallic silver color is fresh.. Reminds me of my last ride. Seems like the idea of them creasing chased off some folks so who knows, maybe price will drop some when the dust settles. I don't see em falling below 300 but we'll see. Hell, if they do get closer to retail again I may grab a second pair to keep on ice. Love 3s, love these.. Well executed shoe IMO. Not sure how I feel about the pattern on the laces, but that's an easy fix if I decide against em.

I usually don't take pleasure in other members failures..

But I remember you being on some petty sucka ish.. 

Telling me to "step my game up".. When I struck out on AM1 Milans..

Easy cop x2 over here tho 
pimp.gif
but i still got hooked up for retail by an other NTer you dumb ****
roll.gif
laugh.gif

and btw you deff need to step your game up if you cant cop a GR shoe like the AM1 milan
mean.gif

the 5lab3 is like 10 times more limited than the AM1 tho

These 5lab3's are definitely legit heat.  

I won my first raffle for 2014 and picked these up.  Love the 3M on these.  Take a picture with flash off and then flash on and you wouldn't think it's the same sneaker.

The grey is nice too and the 3M is the cherry on top.

Definitely a must cop for any collection.

Last edited:
What are the numbers? My friend lives in San Diego Nd a dude from Los Angeles wants to drive to trade for his futures for 3's

Good trade?

I paid $350 today off eBay. Don't feel bad at all. I'll flip infared 3s and and maybe some jokers or green glows to cover extra. Crazy game.

so your comparing a dude who makes 6-8% off of 50 billion compared to getting 25% off 225 dollar shoes?  That seems logical..
I'm not going to mention this again because its clear that my bigger point was missed.  I live in a part of the world where resellers are a must because we simply don't have the numbers to get stores with the better releases.  But there are a few big assumptions about resellers I've read that the majority are just wrong about.

1.  It is the only thing they do to make money.  its just a dumb assumption.

2. They have easier access to releases than "you" do.  Not on day one of their interest in Jordan.  Over years of networking they do, but that is generally hard work.

I'm 39 and its been my experience that hard workers do better than those who don't work very hard.  BerkHath isn't one big company spitting out millions of widgets every day, it has interests in many many companies.  Some tiny, some big.  Its also been my experience that people who do really well are getting income from more than an 8-5 job with a w-2.  Of course they have that too but they get a nickel here and there from other sources.  Some tiny, Some big.

The complaint about this forum has always been how much further and more personal some attacks on people are allowed to go.  The guy you consider a "reseller" is bad.  The guy who slept in today is "good."  Surely you understand life is rarely that simple.  Without knowing each person at the one on one and face to face level, If I've gotta ride with one or the other, I'll take my chances with the reseller over the guy who can't wake up on time.

Back
Top Bottom