Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

eastbay called me to confirm my cc info. I didnt answer at first but they left a message and returned the call. ..Prob would have cancelled my order too if I didnt notice the call

just be aware everyone, the customer service person said they do it to random orders for security purposes. I would have been pissed if they cancelled my order

but i still got hooked up for retail by an other NTer you dumb **** :rofl: :lol:

and btw you deff need to step your game up if you cant cop a GR shoe like the AM1 milan :smh:

the 5lab3 is like 10 times more limited than the AM1 tho

I will probably regret involving myself, but you are incorrect, sir.

Brah the problem is with the rate they crease. Every shoe creases but if they look that bad after one wear, imagine how bad they will look at 5, 10, 20, constant use.

Not worth it for $225 for me

When these were first rumored, people were saying they had a Foamposite material like upper. And don't know it that was true. But it is was, then I think they would have been better than way

I hear you...But no one ever says that about Jordan I's...which crease just as fast.

The obvious counter-argument is that Jordan I's retail for 140, not 225...But how many NTers were able to cop Royals or Breds for retail? I expect that number to be pretty low...

Reactions: alp
I will probably regret involving myself, but you are incorrect, sir.
so you now gonna tell me that the amount of manufactured AM1 milans

exceed the amount from the 5lab3s L M F A O
roll.gif

bring your arguments in the ring if you have any
laugh.gif

so you now gonna tell me that the amount of manufactured AM1 milans
exceed the amount from the 5lab3s L M F A O :rofl:
bring your arguments in the ring if you have any :lol:

I don't think either of us knows production numbers for either...but the Milan AM1's didn't release anywhere in my city. The labs are everywhere. The distribution channels alone for the Milans would indicate that there are less of them.

That doesn't even take into account that Jordans are generally produced in higher numbers than NSW releases. A big GR for Jordans is 300-500k...Not the case for most NSW releases, especially air maxes, which don't appeal to the masses nearly as much as Jordans.

btw...what "ring" are you talking about...we're battling? Seriously? Sounds kinda Kicks on Fireish...

Last edited:

I'm not going to mention this again because its clear that my bigger point was missed.  I live in a part of the world where resellers are a must because we simply don't have the numbers to get stores with the better releases.  But there are a few big assumptions about resellers I've read that the majority are just wrong about.

1.  It is the only thing they do to make money.  its just a dumb assumption.

2. They have easier access to releases than "you" do.  Not on day one of their interest in Jordan.  Over years of networking they do, but that is generally hard work.

I'm 39 and its been my experience that hard workers do better than those who don't work very hard.  BerkHath isn't one big company spitting out millions of widgets every day, it has interests in many many companies.  Some tiny, some big.  Its also been my experience that people who do really well are getting income from more than an 8-5 job with a w-2.  Of course they have that too but they get a nickel here and there from other sources.  Some tiny, Some big.

The complaint about this forum has always been how much further and more personal some attacks on people are allowed to go.  The guy you consider a "reseller" is bad.  The guy who slept in today is "good."  Surely you understand life is rarely that simple.  Without knowing each person at the one on one and face to face level, If I've gotta ride with one or the other, I'll take my chances with the reseller over the guy who can't wake up on time.
what does that have to do with flipping a pair of shoes to make 50 bucks?  

Back
Top Bottom