Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

@imsneakerpimp  you already got tracking # from EastBay? I don't understand how footlocker is backordered when theyre all the same company..
Nah dude, I don't. I never get a shipping email from them though until after I've my shoes in hand from them. They bass ackwards in that area, In my experience. I called in though to get my taxes back though earlier this evening and I was on hold for a bit so I hung up. Think everyone is probably calling in checking on their order and such.

what time did you check out? for them to oversell, they must have the worst coding possible to allow that to happen, it's not a hard fix at all, if the item is in the cart remove that quantity from the inventory left for that size..this happens way too often

i checked out pretty late. probably 10-15 mins before they completely sold out. Im not too suprised. FTL and Co is pretty bad.

Lol, I did get my shipping info on my laces though from lacedup.com . If I don't get my shoe Ima do like that @cheddaman  photo and put some foil on a pair of my Infrared 3's and lace them **** up with my reflective laces and hit the stripclub anyway.

On Trac is great, overnight shipping to Cali, Arizona, Nevada and some other west coast states. They deliver early in the day as well so you don't have to wait until like 8pm like I have to with UPS.
Repped so I looked at On Trac and shoes will be here by the end of the day tomorrow. It is like having an overnight service. The $10 charge for an overnight shipment is well worth it. for those of us in Cali.  Even Nike would not have the shoes here by tomorrow. They would usually deliver by Thursday. Looks like I will be doing a lot more business in the future with SP.

Last edited:
These are fantastic. Those who get their's in this week will see. It's a good surprise. Beautiful pair.

Glad I was able to size swap. These kicks had so much hate but I think folks who passed are regretting it now.

View media item 891311
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/891313/width/200/height/400[/IMG

[GALLERY="media, 891314"][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY="media, 891315"][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY="media, 891320"][/GALLERY]

Repped so I looked at On Trac and shoes will be here by the end of the day tomorrow. It is like having an overnight service. The $10 charge for an overnight shipment is well worth it. for those of us in Cali.  Even Nike would not have the shoes here by tomorrow. They would usually deliver by Thursday. Looks like I will be doing a lot more business in the future with SP.
does shoepalace get a lot of releases online?

These were very easy to get on their site. While everyone was waiting to see if Nike would add their shoe I went to Shoe Palace and there was a FSR. They seem to get every release but they charge $10 extra but include shipping. It seems to be almost overnight shipping in Cali so well worth it.  The problem is their site is horrible and freezes. Hope this helps.

i checked my order. it said unit cancelled - due to unavailable and customer service confirmed over phone they over sold
mean.gif
Sorry to hear this man. It seems like the FTL based sites are having inventory issues during releases. Same exact thing happen to my KD VI EXT Florals. I got an order through well before the sold out tweet and the order ended up canceling due to unavailability. Strange that this is being a problem now. Never was an issue for me before.

These were very easy to get on their site. While everyone was waiting to see if Nike would add their shoe I went to Shoe Palace and there was a FSR. They seem to get every release but they charge $10 extra but include shipping. It seems to be almost overnight shipping in Cali so well worth it.  The problem is their site is horrible and freezes. Hope this helps.

I'm liking what I'm hearing about this shoe palace. Do you know which twitter handle is theirs?

Sorry to hear this man. It seems like the FTL based sites are having inventory issues during releases. Same exact thing happen to my KD VI EXT Florals. I got an order through well before the sold out tweet and the order ended up canceling due to unavailability. Strange that this is being a problem now. Never was an issue for me before.

yeah, smh. they really need to do an over haul of their website but at least its not as bad as back pack jimmy

I would wait if you plan on getting these n you missed RD - the week after and I'm seeing people drop the resell price to $280-300 everywhere…

Come a few more weeks and a few more JB releases and Resellers will be letting these go just to get there money back n Break Even Steven….8)

Found my size local for a good deal at $280... I couldn't pass it up and wait for the 10.5 I got from FNL online to trade for my size. I'll just dump it when it comes.

Glad I didn't sleep on em...

View media item 891571

Last edited:
Found my size local for a good deal at $280... I couldn't pass it up and wait for the 10.5 I got from FNL online to trade for my size. I'll just dump it when it comes.

Glad I didn't sleep on em...

View media item 891571

Nice man, glad you got your size in hand. You should have no problem flexing that 10.5

Someone's gonna need that with all these cancelled orders and 2 week back dates. Just hope you don't get your FNL shoe in 2 weeks and sht

Nice man, glad you got your size in hand. You should have no problem flexing that 10.5

Someone's gonna need that with all these cancelled orders and 2 week back dates. Just hope you don't get your FNL shoe in 2 weeks and sht

LOL nah should arrive by Thursday night.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom