Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

I would wait if you plan on getting these n you missed RD - the week after and I'm seeing people drop the resell price to $280-300 everywhere…

Come a few more weeks and a few more JB releases and Resellers will be letting these go just to get there money back n Break Even Steven….8)
I doubt they fall below $280 :lol: worst case scenario 300 and even Thats low, should hover around the 320-350 range.

Tracking from Shoe Palace received.Wow it takes a week to get to Ohio from Cali. Next time I will choose faster shipping. Just figured UPS would be faster. Oh well not like I'm going to wear them this week anyways.

Last edited:
Just checked my Footaction order and it says cancelled for no reason lol did anybody else get that? Good thing the Nike pair is in Houston today or I would be kinda upset

Just checked my Footaction order and it says cancelled for no reason lol did anybody else get that? Good thing the Nike pair is in Houston today or I would be kinda upset

You might need to call to see why. If the status never passed the verification stage then your order was cancelled due to it not being verified and them not getting in contact with you.

I thought I was lucky and doubled up on these.  Won a raffle and got through on Eastbay. 

I got the confirmation email on Eastbay.  I just checked the status and it says "Status: CLOSED - ORDER CANCELED"

I contacted them through the chat and they said that during the order process they sold out... They won't be shipping them out to me... smh

I thought I was lucky and doubled up on these.  Won a raffle and got through on Eastbay. 

I got the confirmation email on Eastbay.  I just checked the status and it says "Status: CLOSED - ORDER CANCELED"

I contacted them through the chat and they said that during the order process they sold out... They won't be shipping them out to me... smh

I hear you but at least you got a pair a lot of folks can't get that. Like Devin says " Anythang is plenty man and is better than an nothin at all".

Mine from EastBay was shipped ytd ! Sweet !

PAIR 1/2 FROM NDC ARRIVED.....

FLAWLESS, BOX AND ALL....
glasses.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
**** I just spilled red kookaid on mine. You guys said earlier no water right? How do I clean them. I'm freaking the **** out. Quick!!!!!!!

I wz hoping to get $350 told the guy I would let them go for him $325 since he's in the same twn as me. He never responded bck 2 me

so I hit em up bck saying 2MUCH? He responded bck with nah thats a good price but dont get paid tel next Thursday. I told em If I still got by then we'll do it. He replied bck rite away saying I'll give you $375 if you hold em 4 me tel next Thursday. I SAID ORALE!....

I wz hoping to get $350 told the guy I would let them go for him $325 since he's in the same twn as me. He never responded bck 2 me

so I hit em up bck saying 2MUCH? He responded bck with nah thats a good price but dont get paid tel next Thursday. I told em If I still got by then we'll do it. He replied bck rite away saying I'll give you $375 if you hold em 4 me tel next Thursday. I SAID ORALE!....
U know what that means.. That usually means "i will buy them next thursday, also i may not buy them next thursday." Prices for the 5lab3s dropping since RD

Back
Top Bottom