Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

In a year you will all wish you kept them.
Agreed....have my pair sitting won't be breaking them out for a while but there was barley any hype around this release mainly because most stores did raffles...I'm thinking the hype has grown now because there aren't any major releases in April and Carmine's are the only major release in the near future but those are general releases...only thing hypebeast have to be excited about for Jordan's are those cigar champagne pack smdh lol and those are hideous....

I'm going to rage if footlocker cancels my order, on top of paying for my cool grey 11's Friday night, and the kid still not shipping/answering emails (paid through paypal so i'm covered). 
mad.gif

Agreed....have my pair sitting won't be breaking them out for a while but there was barley any hype around this release mainly because most stores did raffles...I'm thinking the hype has grown now because there aren't any major releases in April and Carmine's are the only major release in the near future but those are general releases...only thing hypebeast have to be excited about for Jordan's are those cigar champagne pack smdh lol and those are hideous....

And the lab 5 metalics

found a pair for $290 shipped, but not 100% sure if i wanna pay that.
just do it, that's a good price, if you really want them I would pull the trigger
yeah the price isn't bad considering what these other clowns are trying to charge, but i just look at what's all dropping in these next couple of weeks and that has me hesitant to get em..plus i hate feeding these dudes that resell.. i  do pay them sometimes tho 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yes I know "rappers only" editions don't exist. Please don't PM me or quote me saying I'm confusing people.

Yes I know "rappers only" editions don't exist. Please don't PM me or quote me saying I'm confusing people.

no i said that because
1) it makes 0 sense
&
2) you clearly lost your berrings because this is the 5lab3 thread...nada to do with VI's

yeah the price isn't bad considering what these other clowns are trying to charge, but i just look at what's all dropping in these next couple of weeks and that has me hesitant to get em..plus i hate feeding these dudes that resell.. i  do it tho sometimes :lol:     
If u got these to resell congrats on ur $60 lol these labs aren't for reselling u have to really like the shoe or plan on wearing them to spend that much money on them...none of the lab 5s I've seen have been sold for more than retail...cats really have been tryna sell those...my question...why buy?

If u got these to resell congrats on ur $60 lol these labs aren't for reselling u have to really like the shoe or plan on wearing them to spend that much money on them...none of the lab 5s I've seen have been sold for more than retail...cats really have been tryna sell those...my question...why buy?
 i'm looking to buy a pair.. i don't do the resell thing at all, and if i do it's retail or what ever i paid for them 

Last edited:
@coldcity I said what I said before I even saw your post so I wasn't aimed at you. However a rift has occurred as I expected which is the exact reason I posted that right after my I total comment. You win, I'm wrong, I shouldn't have commented on someone else's mention of a shoe that was not the 5lab3, because you would/have never done that. Either way, you win. I'm not arguing over this like for real

**** I just spilled red kookaid on mine. You guys said earlier no water right? How do I clean them. I'm freaking the **** out. Quick!!!!!!!
LOL

KOOL-AID? ---- YOU bought a HIGH MAINTENANCE SHOE - Prepare for the Repercussions.

It's like Dating a Super Model who wears white all the time…. or in this case…….. 3M

That Cigar/Champagne pack should be a Rappers only release or something. Those shoes are broke.
I thought they were just some Customs …someone made….   They are actually a Pack being made for Release….. Geezzzzz

The Cigar ones were Ok…. The Green Champagne ones were Boo Boo...

I'm going to rage if footlocker cancels my order, on top of paying for my cool grey 11's Friday night, and the kid still not shipping/answering emails (paid through paypal so i'm covered). >:

Bro, you still got that cancel status. I thought they'd have sorted that by now. So wack

yeah the price isn't bad considering what these other clowns are trying to charge, but i just look at what's all dropping in these next couple of weeks and that has me hesitant to get em..plus i hate feeding these dudes that resell.. i  do pay them sometimes tho 
laugh.gif

I know I am kinda on that this year too not paying resale, really trying to stay away from that, I can tell you I struck out on these and I am not paying resale on these so I guess I won't have them and thats fine, I really just want the yeezy foams and low concords and I'll be good

Went ahead and had UPS via Eastbay hold my package at the shipping center for pickup. They give me a "by the end of the day" time of delivery. Lol, that package would be just sitting on my porch when I got home,? No thanks.

Back
Top Bottom