Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

Hmm.. Wonder if it will make chances any better to cop. Those Infrared 3Lab5s dropped on a Tues, 12/31. Would like to grab em at retail..

My brother got his pair on FNL easily that day, I hope it's the same outcome if it's a week day release. Hopefully I can lock down a pair through a raffle like I did my Infrared 3LAB5 V's though, it would be nice.

At first I was happy with the date change, now I believe it still will be just as difficult, perhaps a tad less.

But we'll see.

On the fence for these now 
mean.gif
 some pics just make these look great

Would like to get them at retail, will be trying to put some tickets in as well as cop online. Hopefully hype doesn't grow, would like to cop a model of the lab series for the collection

Would like to get them at retail, will be trying to put some tickets in as well as cop online. Hopefully hype doesn't grow, would like to cop a model of the lab series for the collection
Oh hype will grow with no other release to take any focus off these plus they are limited and a popular jordan retro model 3/5. Two of my favs

spoken like a true hypebeast. 225 is far too much for some damn nike retro shoes.......
Spoken like a true HATER. Jus because i want the shoes and can afford them doesnt make me a hypebeast. Too bad u dont get to set the prices on Nike's shoes. Im sure they really some tight *** like u to tell them how much to charge for a pair of shoes. I guess EVERYBODY who buys the 5lab3's is a "hypebeast" now.

They were ugly as ****. The black pair was alright. The first one that dropped tho
mean.gif
. They ruined it with that much elephant print
I will never understand the love for the 1st 3Lab5. Whenever I see that shoe, I think that would be the type of shoe lil Wayne would wear... and I don't mean the 2005 Lil Wayne... the current cornball lil wayne. gamma blue was not meant for that shoe. 

Is it REALLY that hard for JB to Actually make the shoe look similar to the 5s like all suede upper, silver midsole paint and 3m tongue?
The whole point of the LAB series is to deck the upper out in a full element. 

Good. The less people that like em the better. Makes release day chances a lot better.

Good. The less people that like em the better. Makes release day chances a lot better.
Agreed. Even tho we are hearing a lot of complaining about the Retail price from our fellow NTers i still wouldn't expect to just show up on RD and be able to cop a pair.

on fnl's release calendar link coming soon
These gotta be a GR right? Especially after they screwed us this week with the KO's. Cant be two limited releases two weeks in a row can it? Im in ATL, whereabouts u at in Ga?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom