Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

Why are people surprised that these are flashy and not lowkey? None of the Labs will be. So far these are the best of them all. Cant wait for my pair! 

And he calls himself the smart sneakerhead
embarassed.gif
bruh don't start I know all about the 5lab3's and that they're premium and that doesn't detract from the issues with the pricing. the 3m upper is the primary draw about these kicks. step off and find something else to do besides try to get a good laugh and tryin to get on someone's nerves.

bruh don't start I know all about the 5lab3's and that they're premium and that doesn't detract from the issues with the pricing. the 3m upper is the primary draw about these kicks. step off and find something else to do besides try to get a good laugh and tryin to get on someone's nerves.
And i guess im suppose to be scared after all that tuff e-talk, its a open forum and i shall comment as i please. Im not breaking any rules just expressing my thoughts, if u dont like that too bad, block me homie.. Now carry on with your lil youtube reviews..

And i guess im suppose to be scared after all that tuff e-talk, its a open forum and i shall comment as i please. Im not breaking any rules just expressing my thoughts, if u dont like that too bad, block me homie.. Now carry on with your lil youtube reviews..
nope no block needed why would I bother doin that. im not talking tough especially on a forum, never been my style and that would be pointless, I don't know you and vica verca. Im just not goin to be ok with disrespect even if its an opinion. And there's ways to give opinions without bein disrespectful or being funny on the low like ur last comment right here thats all i'm saying. You be easy, even if you end up getting the last word.

Any word on how limited these are yet the beast are out for these ones.

Last edited:
Any word on how limited these are yet the beast are out for these ones.
Im guessing very limited...more than both of the 3lab5's and since they apparently moved the release date to Monday the 31st, Jordan may be trying some new strategy on releasing their kicks...idk if its to make the kicks more fair to cop for everyone or to further separate Jordan Brand from all other sneaker brands...including Nike themselves.

FTL just told someone they expect to release them the 29th not the 31st, so Saturday release is still in place as of now.

and the paint will chip on midsoles after 3 wears !
I don't know if any of you guys have owned Nikes w/ 3M material on them…..  It wouldn't matter if they used 3 qualities or 20...

3m material does this weird thing when it creases after wear… Never looks the same..

words can't describe it… 

I agree with ^^^^^^ dude 83jays

I don't know if any of you guys have owned Nikes w/ 3M material on them…..  It wouldn't matter if they used 3 qualities or 20...

3m material does this weird thing when it creases after wear… Never looks the same..

words can't describe it… 

I agree with ^^^^^^ dude 83jays

Damn, I was all in since the beginning but this will probably be a deal breaker for me. I understand paint chips on midsoles after a while, but all over the shoe? That's too much for me especially if I'm dropping $245 (after taxes). I don't mind the price tag for a dope high quality shoe like the Infrared 3LAB5's, but I guess I'll just skip the 5LAB3 series all together.

If you rock your shoes toght creasing aint nearly as bad. My 3M shoes last way longer than people describe theirs to last butthe 3M still peels off at the same rate. Toebox creases are inevitable tho. No way am i paying more than retail. I had to cave just to pay retail.

Last edited:
If you rock your shoes toght creasing aint nearly as bad. My 3M shoes last way longer than people describe theirs to last butthe 3M still peels off at the same rate. Toebox creases are inevitable tho. No way am i paying more than retail. I had to cave just to pay retail.

The thing is, I'm a heavier dude and even though I don't walk as much these day's because of my disability, when I do walk I assume I put a lot of stress on the shoe's leading to creasing. Plus, I wear these plastic things that are a mold of my foot and most of my leg (a couple inches below my knee) medically called "AFO's" and well the foot part has these parts that stick out (kind of like when you put your foot on top of the foot measurer at a shoe store) and well that part sticks out on the shoe adding pressure to the outside and more than likely making creases every time. I guess I'll shoot for the Nike SB Dunk Rivals Pack and save my money for the Lebron 11 lows along with both Baron's and the Infrared 23 Retro 2's next month :smh:

Retro 3's as we know Crease off Rip… 2nd or 3rd wear they got the line in them.  compared to other Jordan's 

Which makes these a little less desirable for myself… If your Collecting all the 3LAB series kicks… By all means Get these..

If your looking for J's for everyday wear… Unless your a Dancer for Beyonce i would save your money and CAWP something else… IMO

The thing is, I'm a heavier dude and even though I don't walk as much these day's because of my disability, when I do walk I assume I put a lot of stress on the shoe's leading to creasing. Plus, I wear these plastic things that are a mold of my foot and most of my leg (a couple inches below my knee) medically called "AFO's" and well the foot part has these parts that stick out (kind of like when you put your foot on top of the foot measurer at a shoe store) and well that part sticks out on the shoe adding pressure to the outside and more than likely making creases every time. I guess I'll shoot for the Nike SB Dunk Rivals Pack and save my money for the Lebron 11 lows along with both Baron's and the Infrared 23 Retro 2's next month :smh:
Definitely getting the UNC dunks. Only Georgetown's I like are the KOs so pass

I see that could be a problem. If weight is an issue with wrecking kicks then ignore my advice. 5'9" and 148lbs. Most kicks that are low quality still last a decent amount of time on me unless I make them my winter beaters.

Retro 3's as we know Crease off Rip… 2nd or 3rd wear they got the line in them.  compared to other Jordan's 

Which makes these a little less desirable for myself… If your Collecting all the 3LAB series kicks… By all means Get these..

If your looking for J's for everyday wear… Unless your a Dancer for Beyonce i would save your money and CAWP something else… IMO

Thanks for the advice man, sadly I think I'm going to have to pass. I like having a collection of shoe's, but I rock my kicks, so I put that collection into rotation and I really don't see the point of paying $245 for shoe's that the main focus of them will more than likely ruin with the first wear :smh:

Definitely getting the UNC dunks. Only Georgetown's I like are the KOs so pass

I see that could be a problem. If weight is an issue with wrecking kicks then ignore my advice. 5'9" and 148lbs. Most kicks that are low quality still last a decent amount of time on me unless I make them my winter beaters.

Too bad I have to wear the AFO's and don't weigh around 150lbs at the moment. I have to drop mad weight by July 10th for a bilateral leg surgery, so I am aiming for 170lbs, but the less weight the easier it'll be on my legs. Hopefully by the time I'm down on weight a second pair releases (maybe black 3M?) and then I can reevaluate my feelings on 3M shoe's. Until then, no biggie I'll just stick to the normal kicks, someone always has it worse.

Back
Top Bottom