Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

These were pretty limited. Like aunt pearl limited. That said, I almost got a left over pair but some resellers beat me to it. They ran out right before me. Still think I can grab these for 50-75 above retail if I try though

I go to my store, (15 minutes) pick up around 8 pairs of whatever's coming out (20 minutes), go home post on ebay and text frequent buyers (1 hour tops) then drive 2 minutes to my post office and spend a total of about 10 minutes there. Keep in mind I'm 15, the money I can manage to pull in for very little work is crazy.

I tried to start one and they locked it very fast.

i hope u get robbed :smh:

These were pretty limited. Like aunt pearl limited. That said, I almost got a left over pair but some resellers beat me to it. They ran out right before me. Still think I can grab these for 50-75 above retail if I try though
What size are you?

I Feel For That Dusty *** Weathered Porch You Took That Pic On....

Put Down The Kicks And Sand/Restain Your Patio Bruh
laugh.gif

If that is a G37 I loved that car and wish I never went Q50

the 3m in that pic up there sheesh

nah bro...g37 is too common of a car. i was going to get 1 then i started to see them every 5 minutes and ended copping a Z

Ya it's a 2011 G37 coupe in slate blue. When I got it, there were only two in California with the same interior/exterior combo, and this was one of them. I love this car, but I was going to get a Q50 next, so that's good to know. I would say a 3 series or a c-class is much more common than these, at least in the areas I frequent.

The 3M on these is crazy, I didn't think they would look in person the way they do in pics, but from some angles they tend to. I just wish they didn't show every blemish.

i picked up a 10.5, but seeing that these are coming back fitting TTS, i'm wondering if i should trade for an 11...  anyone?

i picked up a 10.5, but seeing that these are coming back fitting TTS, i'm wondering if i should trade for an 11...  anyone?

Honestly, they run a little snug. These fit like the am 90 for me. I needed a 12 in those and a 12 in these

Aunt pearls where and NDC/HOH exclusive.. and these were released at EVERY nike retailer.. no way close to aunt pearl numbers.  

not sure if srs? 
ohwell.gif
 they are exactly the same thing, with different badges.
no the Z drives much better,, had one back in 07 was going to upgrade to a G37 but I couldnt justify spending more money on a car that doesnt drive as well.. so i ended up copping a BMW 535i.. 

eastbay called me to confirm my cc info. I didnt answer at first but they left a message and returned the call. ..Prob would have cancelled my order too if I didnt notice the call

just be aware everyone, the customer service person said they do it to random orders for security purposes. I would have been pissed if they cancelled my order
its not random. They called me 3x when my cc Addy didn't match shipping

no the Z drives much better,, had one back in 07 was going to upgrade to a G37 but I couldnt justify spending more money on a car that doesnt drive as well.. so i ended up copping a BMW 535i.. 

yea a G and a Z drive totally different. I have the nismo and its defiantly more track oriented. Its also a lot lighter and lower than a G. damn bro you went from a z to a 5..thats quite a change lol

Back
Top Bottom