Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

I personally like the black laces. It contrasts the silver nice. Anyone know a specific cleaner for the bottoms? I haven't decided if I'm a keep them. I have a feeling these will be special. :smile:

Jason Mark is the most readily available. Pretty good reviews. I prefer liquid based cleaners to an aerosol when cleaning icy bottom kicks.

I cant believe sneaker heads are going nuts over this hideous reflective piece of trash that will be forever attached to the air Jordan 3.....smh... The sneaker community is starting to sadden me. Im starting to get this entire sneaker thing. Us sneaker heads complain about grails being oversaturated. but on another note complain when units are kept low in order to maintain its proper "rare" status we get pissed. Give them to little....its not enough. Give them to many... the shoes wack  everyones got em. Jordan brands plan is right on course. Silly thing is theres not enough time to drown in sorrow about these because the next release is less than a week away..... lmao. the only way this will stop is if we let some of this silly **** sit on shelves for weeks.. then over to the outlets like the old days..

why not? i have a lot of sneakers so from time to time I will wear some really dope ones for everyday things lol

got to wear your shoes man
this. If you like them, and feel like wearing em, do it. no need for 'rules' (ex: no wearing flashy, expensive shoes to do basic errands and junk)

u get SO much more enjoyment out of your kicks that way
nthat.gif

green beans came out close to ten years ago. They sold pretty well from what I recall
they were sitting most places, and could be found under retail easily. the shoe in general seemed to not be received very well. lots of hate. I remember seeing em a ton of times and I never noticed/knew they were 3M reflective till years later. I remember thought they were grey nubuck or something for the longest time 
laugh.gif

they were sitting most places, and could be found under retail easily. the shoe in general seemed to not be received very well. lots of hate. I remember seeing em a ton of times and I never noticed/knew they were 3M reflective till years later. I remember thought they were grey nubuck or something for the longest time 
laugh.gif
looked like puke 

they were sitting most places, and could be found under retail easily. the shoe in general seemed to not be received very well. lots of hate. I remember seeing em a ton of times and I never noticed/knew they were 3M reflective till years later. I remember thought they were grey nubuck or something for the longest time :lol:
that was a different time. practically everything sat in some places. they still were being rocked out here in nyc

GOT MY SHIPPING INFO LAST NITE AROUND 7PM. THEY'RE EXPECTED TO ARRIVE MONDAY. EXCITED AND PUMPED USUALLY DONT RECIEVE TEL LATE EVENING

THURSDAY. GOTTA LOVE THIS FREE 1 DAY SHIPPING FROM NDC.

So, I noticed capital one refunded my card purchase from nike cuz the first time I tried to check out it didn't go through cuz I put my expiration date wrong, but the second time it went through, but capital one refunded all the money...am I good even though I have my tracking info???? :nerd:

i got lucky and got 2 pairs a size 10.5 and a 11.5. had people who wanted them and they're being shipped today. I just wanted to ask if anyone else had problems when they bought theirs? House of hoops i copped at only had 9 pairs when usually they get at least 12 or 16. Every single pair they sold yday had little marks or scuffs. I mean right out of the box unworn they were already imperfect! Did anyone else have these issues or was it just this store? I'm wondering if the employees took each pair out and kept the best shoes for themselves. I know this shoe is very delicate but damn all 9 pairs has little tiny scratches and white spots. They weren't really bad but brand new you just don't expect that. I'm thinking these r just so fragile that the slightest touch marks the 3m. I think even the paper could mark them when it was placed in the box if a corner of the folded paper brushes the shoe. Anyway lemme know if u guys had same thing going on. Thanks always

bigtruck

I haven't wore mine but just from picking them up out the box I noticed that oil from your fingers kinda smudges them. It's like they are velvet material or something.

Anyone get NDC ship confirmation yet for standard shipping? Only got one for my size 10 not my 9.5.

Back
Top Bottom