Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

roll.gif

I know right. Or even a pic lasered on u just have to take into account where the shoes normally would crease so it wouldn't interfere with the design as much... Would b fire to see

I dont think so the ones from the nicekicks review were from a pair of air max 1's I think
The nicekicks review white laces were from a pair of New Balance 1600 Grand Anse, which is what led me to the New Balance site, I either didn't look hard enough or they don't carry them unless you buy that particular shoe. Either way that white lace is the freshest look out of Black, Grey or White. Mine will have a white lace for sure. For sure.

The nicekicks review white laces were from a pair of New Balance 1600 Grand Anse, which is what led me to the New Balance site, I either didn't look hard enough or they don't carry them unless you buy that particular shoe. Either way that white lace is the freshest look out of Black, Grey or White. Mine will have a white lace for sure. For sure.
They don't sell those exact laces, what you found is close enough though. I have a bad feeling footlocker oversold on them, they sent me a backorder e-mail when it says they received their shipment 3/29, so they weren't technically back ordered they were awaiting shipment, and they're notorious for that issue

Man hold up @agsz, are you a  bit pissed right now? I'd be fired up myself. People tend to buy @ websites they've personally had good luck with, I know I feel that way about eastbay. I'm sure this is why you purchased there, if this causes you to switch man, go Eastbay in the future. 

Yea those are the ones AGzie, thanks for finiding those. Those are the freshest. Ima see if I can grab a pair @ that link you posted.

Man hold up @agsz, are you a bit pissed right now? I'd be fired up myself. People tend to buy @ websites they've personally had good luck with, I know I feel that way about eastbay. I'm sure this is why you purchased there, if this causes you to switch man, go Eastbay in the future. 

Aren't they all run by the same company never really understood that

About to order those white reflective 3m laces. I thought the 3's came with 45' laces but after taking the lace out of one of my 3's and measuring it, its closer to 54'. Not sure if thats from the few times I have tied the shoe and stretched the lace, which lace should be in this shoe, 45' or 54'?

lol @dafk, the new balance i ordered earlier I choose the 45'. I think I will get one of each size in this lace since its the exact lace I want. Covered

Quote:

lol @dafk, the new balance i ordered earlier I choose the 45'. I think I will get one of each size in this lace since its the exact lace I want. Covered
Yeah, I'll just go with 45. If they're a bit too short, you could always tie your shoe a little tighter.

Back
Top Bottom