Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

The flint grey 12 is one of my most wanted shoes. I also like the French blue but it would have been better without the grey jumpman tab. Same with the playoffs IMO. Not a fan of contrasting jumpman tabs on this model I think it does the overall design of the 12 a disservice.

Struck out again with another nt'er cause of size.. i truly appreciate the help tho fellas.. thank you 
nthat.gif

Them French blues going for 500-700 dead stock tho so not everyone thinks there wack :rofl: and I don't think the 2012 retros compare to the 2004s, leather was definitely better quality and the eyelets were metal not plastic. The originals of course have the best quality but progressively the quality had declined.

Resell value means absolutely nothing.

I got shipping confirmation from Shoe Palace. It looks like they use On Trac to ship to some of the Western States. I have 't dealt with On Trac before so we'll see.

I got shipping confirmation from Shoe Palace. It looks like they use On Trac to ship to some of the Western States. I have 't dealt with On Trac before so we'll see.
On Trac is great, overnight shipping to Cali, Arizona, Nevada and some other west coast states. They deliver early in the day as well so you don't have to wait until like 8pm like I have to with UPS.

Has anyone with an order from footlocker, or their other sites, get shipping confirmation?

Has anyone with an order from footlocker, or their other sites, get shipping confirmation?
Check your order status on FTL, if it says waiting for approval you must call in to verify your order. Also, I've heard that they are on backorder meaning they haven't received their shipment just yet.

Check your order status on FTL, if it says waiting for approval you must call in to verify your order. Also, I've heard that they are on backorder meaning they haven't received their shipment just yet.
Their site said receiving shipment 3/29, which is day of release..I did get a backorder e-mail but they've already received their shipment..

Unshipped - All Backordered

Last edited:
Didn't think I would like these as much as I do pulled them out the box and my jaw dropped. There will be a lot of happy nters when they get their packages.
they do look dope, I just hate white sockliners they get dirty so easily..black leather would have been a nice touch

they do look dope, I just hate white sockliners they get dirty so easily..black leather would have been a nice touch

Agreed but the white leather sock liner seems like it would be hard to get dirty unless you wear ankle socks. The leather is good quality

Yeah delivery date Thursday ground shipping.

View media item 891023
Didn't think I would like these as much as I do pulled them out the box and my jaw dropped. There will be a lot of happy nters when they get their packages.
The reflective material makes it a shoe within a shoe to me.
Don't need them but had to have them.

i think i got my shoes canceled by foot action but was still charged...

yup they over sold, getting credit back...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom