Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

What? Them joints look piff with the laces loose lol. I hope this is the consensus, makes em easier to cop...

Bascially, if you want em, make sure you want them as beaters. AInt no preserving 3M 3s. Odd cuz the 3M SBs are nowhere near as bad with the creasing. The 3M chipping is terrible on the SBs tho

Last edited:
Dude cooked em a little already, they lookin aight in the pic though.

This is going to be another resell flop

Unless your the customer paying $50.00 over box.

A shop called me yesterday and said they got them in for $350

Aint gonna buy at that price

Last edited:
Man these joints are damn fire [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji], I knew waiting for the black version was a smart idea, these are beautiful!!!!! Remind me of stealth, batman kind of look :pimp:

Returned the tin mans for the upcoming dark knights! 
glasses.gif

I like the black better than the silver

But the way the silvers creased and the clear sole, will probably make me pass

too many hooligans in this thread complaining, i don't get how you wouldn't like a clean all black 3 especially with the 3m. tounge looks nice and long too. whatever tho, bet if these were a fruity/over the top colorway to wear with your pink nike socks you'd all dig it. smh some people can't appreciate a nice clean colorway.

I dig the subtle black over a more deep/dark tone.  It contrasts well with the blue tinted outsole.

I still haven't worn my white/silver pair yet...and I'm still scared to do so.  I've stated this from the beginning, but creasing on these types of shoes is different than your average crease.  That material just isn't made for it.  I get that shoes crease, but the way it does w/ the 3M material is just different...doesn't look right at all.

Old pic...but this is with only about 3 wears total (and light wears...nothing for too long).  Also went TTS...no sizing up causing extra room.  They just crease THAT badly.

These things are one of my favorite shoes...but everytime I pull them out of the box, I just get so discouraged.  I wish I would have known (or they were out then) about snearkershields, because I would have use them.  I've stuffed/ironed/blow dried and still have no fix for it.

Hoping these (both the black and white pair) hold up better, because I really like the looks of them...but the potential for the major creasing scares me off from wearing them.

Only thing stopping me from selling the silver ones and copping these is that tinted blue sole if it was tinted gray or something would look 100x more better imo

Back
Top Bottom