Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

IMG_20180328_205344_914.jpg
IMG_20180328_205501_914.jpg
fake right? the red line is on the right foot this is on the left

That high cut EP is a dead giveaway that they’re reps but the soles are very impressive. U can compare the EP height on my legit pair with @bigdaddy8523. Pretty sure reps are not “coming off the same line” as real pairs, or reps would be much closer to the legit pairs in terms of EP height, and not completely off.

FB062A64-5F18-4192-B889-16B7D53461F9.png

I was speaking in terms of quality honestly. I hadn't got that far into dissection yet. But I'm not planning on buying anymore shoes from anywhere but legit sources. I never had before now. But I had to know lol. Thanks for that comparison pic.

I took the plunge for the 1st time in the history of my shoe buying. I wanted to "see" the difference in person. The absolute only thing different about this shoe is the box has a smaller Jumpman Air symbol. The boxtag is correct. The sizing is identical to my black cement 3 and every other 3 I have ever owned ,and I see why people buy them. Hell the stiching is better than my true blues. Hell they smell like glue also. I'm convinced they are made right after the legit pairs come off the line. Mind u I didn't buy from Dh gate and ive never went this route before, but I paid $155 and I'm gonna wear them too.

Right after huh....naw bruh.

Right after huh....naw bruh.

Why does that need to be proven to you? I've given my money to Nike and Jordan sometimes weekly for the last 18 or so years. My own cash. I continue to buy whatever I can get for Retail if I like it. I know the reason I got these and I stated as such if u didn't believe it fine. There is no reason to prove anything to anyone. If I was worried about ridicule or being clowned I would have left it alone and not mentioned it. I was speaking from a quality standpoint when I was talking about being identical to the other 3s I've purchased in the past.

That high cut EP is a dead giveaway that they’re reps but the soles are very impressive. U can compare the EP height on my legit pair with @bigdaddy8523. Pretty sure reps are not “coming off the same line” as real pairs, or reps would be much closer to the legit pairs in terms of EP height, and not completely off.

FB062A64-5F18-4192-B889-16B7D53461F9.png
Absolutely can't say those are reps because of high cut EP if multiple pics came in with BC3's and those with height exactly like those, or Heights being different on both pairs. On all three of the BC3's i got, one of them had extremely high EP, and 2 were from footlocker and one was from NDC.

Why does that need to be proven to you? I've given my money to Nike and Jordan sometimes weekly for the last 18 or so years. My own cash. I continue to buy whatever I can get for Retail if I like it. I know the reason I got these and I stated as such if u didn't believe it fine. There is no reason to prove anything to anyone. If I was worried about ridicule or being clowned I would have left it alone and not mentioned it. I was speaking from a quality standpoint when I was talking about being identical to the other 3s I've purchased in the past.

I’m sure a lot of us on NT appreciate you sharing and being honest about your experience; I definitely do. You supplied us with great info and ur pics can be a resource for those who want to avoid getting scammed, with high quality reps. Cheers brother!

Absolutely can't say those are reps because of high cut EP if multiple pics came in with BC3's and those with height exactly like those, or Heights being different on both pairs. On all three of the BC3's i got, one of them had extremely high EP, and 2 were from footlocker and one was from NDC.

Nah, no retails have the EP that high on the back across the board. Tinker. JTH, BC, or FTL

I’m talking about you saying fakes are made in the same plants right after the legit pairs. You have to live with that purchase, even though you sounding like you regret it...still doesn’t matter to me the least bit. Do you!

Yeah, I want to buy these from stockx soon too. Anyone know of a coupon code for stockx? They aren't giving the new account discount anymore.

Yeah, I want to buy these from stockx soon too. Anyone know of a coupon code for stockx? They aren't giving the new account discount anymore.

Long shot, but if you have a Chase Freedom credit card... PayPal is one of the 5% categories this quarter. Not a huge discount/bonus, but if the shoes are $400 you'd get $20 back from Chase via points.

Back
Top Bottom