Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Honestly this is the FTL thread lol

Tinker thread is so JTH so idk anymore :lol:
that's what I thought man. im always confused by the posts.

I mean $400 for JTH is a bargain me, so I was like, why is the guy not grabbing his pair for $415 :lol:

Most likely and for some shoes it could weaken the glue that is used to attach the sole because they need to use a heating source to apply the shield to the sole.
The heat is minimal (doesn't ever get hot enough to not handle the shoe, same as using a heatgun for a midsole repaint) and the adhesive used is a 3m adhesive that leaves no residue. The film is even UV resistant and will prevent yellowing. It's not just about dirt. Never had any issues with shoes up to 10 years old with applying heat.

These were fully booked in LA as soon as they dropped. I was hitting reservation opens soon tab for 10 minutes straight until launch and still got the “fully booked” response. Doh, well.

There are no bots out there for this process (yet).

Just not as many pairs at each location compared to people trying. It also depends on internet speed & ping from your phone to the SNKRS app. A HUGE reason if it just loaded as booked for you.

These were fully booked in LA as soon as they dropped. I was hitting reservation opens soon tab for 10 minutes straight until launch and still got the “fully booked” response. Doh, well.
This ^^ page came up fully booked

There are no bots out there for this process (yet).

Just not as many pairs at each location compared to people trying. It also depends on internet speed & ping from your phone to the SNKRS app. A HUGE reason if it just loaded as booked for you.
Wrong!!

people run their app off the desktop and have a bot monitor the button

Wrong!!

people run their app off the desktop and have a bot monitor the button

Feel free to share a video or proof, as I think you're just assuming this. Also, it goes live 14 or 15 minutes ON THE DOT to when they put it up in the app. So the time it goes live is not a secret or random.

Back
Top Bottom