Air Jordan 3 retro - Charity game (International flight) - June 30, 2018

08F560FF-408F-4B97-8402-14805844D658.jpeg
A0F8E8D7-6938-4BA3-8A07-9BF263E6EC13.jpeg
Picked up my pair for $149.99. One of the pluses of being able to shop on base. These are dope imo the sail will wear well and require less wipe downs. The leather quality is a-1 for a 3.
What kind of car is that?

Wow ..... mine just arrived and they are absolutely beautiful in hand.

Box and packaging is a really nice touch but the shoes themselves are buttery as hell and very tumbled....

This could become one of my favourite 3s .... the online photos certainly don't do them any justice

It’s not an OG Cw retro tho so they don’t deserve NA branding per jb. But yeah NA and no goofy signature on the tongue would have helped

Jordan should have made this shoe a tribute to the wild, bright colors of the 1980s. It could have harkened back to the times the III originated. This could have been another "What if?" colorway. NA should have been on the back (and no signature). Instant sellout.

Doesn't JB want the sales? You gotta ask who is making the decisions behind these releases. :smh:

Only 2 days lol thats a long time these days. weather they sit for 2 days or 2 weeks there sitting which doesn't surprise me

Get out of here lol. You still got Altitudes and Wheats out there from November/December. 2 days is ****

Back
Top Bottom