Air Jordan 3 retro - Charity game (International flight) - June 30, 2018

D90EBAB3-A222-4BEF-8CA8-AB939E8A75FB.png
Use code fireworks for 25% off
No need for invoice you can add to cart
spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour there you go get em while it’s hot!
Woah just got shipping :pimp:

Thank you, just copped! :nthat:

Copped these early and I really love em. Only complaint is the design on the inside, but that’s kinda petty of me.

The lowest I could possibly see these hitting online would be around $120
But they would have to sit long and hard
Maybe $105 at the outlets if you are lucky during a F&F pass
Figure cyber mondays sat crazy hard and I think the cheapest I saw online was around $100

Figure cyber mondays sat crazy hard and I think the cheapest I saw online was around $100

Honestly, I don't see these hitting $120. Even the orange Gatorade 6's sold out higher than $120, and those sat forever and they were everywhere. The Cyber Monday 3's sat hard and they were everywhere too. You're right, lowest I saw them was about $100. You'd have to be very fortunate to get these at $120. Bottomline, if you don't want these for $150, you don't want them at all.

I’m not bashing dude for passing
He’s got a set price he’s willing to pay and that’s totally fine
But we are basically getting an outlet price without paying tax delivered
At outlets would normally be $149.99+tax
It’s a 4th of July miracle! :lol:

I bet these hit outlets soon these are sitting for way longer than I thought they would.
nah

if youre expecting another TB outlet occurrence it won't happen. Sites already selling out, im sure select will get em and not many but keep in mind how many outlets had the TB. it seemed like legit every main store had tons of pairs and they still sat for months til the F&F sales

If these hit some outlets for below retail they aren't sitting long

I’m not bashing dude for passing
He’s got a set price he’s willing to pay and that’s totally fine
But we are basically getting an outlet price without paying tax delivered
At outlets would normally be $149.99+tax
It’s a 4th of July miracle! :lol:

I'm not bashing either. If he can find them for his price, great for him. It just depends how badly you want the shoe. Sometimes you wait for a deal and then you miss out. Ask the people about Storm Blue 1's and UNC 1's.

Saw these in person for the first time today and I thought for some reason the signature on the tongue was embroidered. Even though it’s now, it’s still a nice shoe. Decent leather.

Tempted to cop a pair but will wait it out for discount if possible.

Same. I cheapest I seen the cyber Monday was $99 online. Plus shipping and tax if applicable.

I lucked out and grabbed a pair for $79 at the clearance store.

Wow, I’m tempted to cop that price. No tax makes the deal way better. $157 shipped for me.

Considering they dropped 2 days ago the price is definitely a steal.

Back
Top Bottom