Air Jordan 3 Retro - Wolf Grey - Metallic Silver - Black - White

If any one is in Philly sneaker villa is giving out tickets for these at 12pm. I don't think many people are checking for these only 5 people in line now.

Ndc pics

940x713q80.jpeg

Taiwan
smokin.gif
Look at the tag closely, thats a sample tag not a regular production tag

I never owned a pair of J's period. Wasn't ever really a fan until recently I discovered the 3, 4, and 5s. I'm hooked now
never admit to being a Jordan virgin here, seen people get demolished for being one. From what I've gathered a lot of people believe that just because you haven't been collecting shoes for 10+ years then you don't know what you are talking about.

never admit to being a Jordan virgin here, seen people get demolished for being one. From what I've gathered a lot of people believe that just because you haven't been collecting shoes for 10+ years then you don't know what you are talking about.
i applaud him for not being afraid to admit it. some hypebeasts on here rub ppl the wrong way cuz they try to pretend like they know what they talkin bout. 

I could care less what people think. Remember this is the internet. But, 5 more days baby!!

i like em.. but not enough to drop 170 plus tax on them.. got way too many shoes in closet that are just sitting and collecting dust. 

Last edited:

i like em.. but not enough to drop 170 plus tax on them.. got way too many shoes in closet that are just sitting and collecting dust. 
Cosign Hulk, I feel you. I was in the exact same boat, but then I saw those NDC pics posted and I think the decision's been made.  Count me in!

More pics I see the more I like them, not to mention 3's are in my top 3 fav Jordan's and this would be my first non OG colorway to own so why not :wink:

I like them, but they're hitting at the wrong time for my wallet.  I may scoop down the line.

The leather has put me back on the fence. I'm not liking the shade so much and the pebbled texture looks waaaay too faint.

Back
Top Bottom