Air Jordan 3 Retro - Wolf Grey - Metallic Silver - Black - White

glad to see this should be an  easy cop. now i hope the sport blue is somewhat like this next month. 

Similar to infrared 3 drop. |I
And how is that? Because those were fire especially with the black lace swap. Everywhere in my area sold out and my girl got the last GS size at 10am at my local FNL. Plus today NDC restocked them and all sizes were in carts by the time I clicked the link like 10 seconds after it dropped

this is nothing like the infrared release,@ 5 days till release the infrar had way more interest than these do. if i were to compare these to any other 3 release it would be the powder blues. 

this is nothing like the infrared release,@ 5 days till release the infrar had way more interest than these do. if i were to compare these to any other 3 release it would be the powder blues. 

Don't be fooled, these will sell very well. In Cali, here comes all of the Raider fans out of the woodwork. :lol:

Last edited:
A lot of people have been saying this is going to be an easy pick up, but it's already getting real down here in miami. Might have to camp online

These, Sport Blues next month, Infrareds in November and Legend Blue X!s in December and I'M OUT!  I'm gettin' too old for this. Until the Maroon VIs retro, of course.  
tongue.gif

It's official!! Just stopped by champs, played it smart. Flirted with some cute girl that works there. Got her number and she just told me she's gonna hold down a pair of size 10 on Saturday morning for me.

That's called GAME baby!!

These, Sport Blues next month, Infrareds in November and Legend Blue X!s in December and I'M OUT!  I'm gettin' too old for this. Until the Maroon VIs retro, of course.  :tongue:

maroon vis :nerd:
You talking about these

View media item 1078238

It's official!! Just stopped by champs, played it smart. Flirted with some cute girl that works there. Got her number and she just told me she's gonna hold down a pair of size 10 on Saturday morning for me.

It be funny if she resold them when you go pick them up :rofl:

Last edited:
A lot of people have been saying this is going to be an easy pick up, but it's already getting real down here in miami. Might have to camp online
champs in Aventura should be giving out guaranteed tickets Wednesday at 5pm.

Boy stop flexin. You probably slid her all the money you holding in your avatar and told her to hold you a pair.

Dont get your hopes up to high on that, B

Back
Top Bottom