Air Jordan 3 Retro - Wolf Grey - Metallic Silver - Black - White

Lol seeing most of these response and it pretty much sums it up.

You people must be scared to interact with women or your all just some nerds who have more interest in shoes than females

But back to the shoes, 5 more days! Gotta find a black/grey shirt
Coming from the dude that joined end of june and said himself he never owned j's. Before you keep diggin yourself a bigger hole.. here's my gif again

These, Sport Blues next month, Infrareds in November and Legend Blue X!s in December and I'M OUT!  I'm gettin' too old for this. Until the Maroon VIs retro, of course.  :tongue:

According to Complex there will be a major restock on 09/10 so hold your horses!

Lol seeing most of these response and it pretty much sums it up.

You people must be scared to interact with women or your all just some nerds who have more interest in shoes than females

But back to the shoes, 5 more days! Gotta find a black/grey shirt
Easiest cop of the year behind thunder 14s, nobody is doing you a favor by holding these down.  Matter of fact your doing them a favor by committing to purchase these.

Last edited:
sp does that all the time. the last time i checked that restock was dated at July 23. now they moved it again to sept 10..

Oh that's what you meant? Yeh they don't ship to the UK so that doesn't matter to me, I'm really jealous though as there are about half a dozen pairs I want

that's called game baby 
smokin.gif

I fell into the Shoe Palace trap with the mamanger lol, as I entered the raffle and left, an attractive female employee told me to go back and buy some shirts and that could lock me a pair, bought some tanks for my brother, but maybe i shouldve got socks. $38 
ohwell.gif
 but got a pair on lock, not sure how i feel about this haha

Back
Top Bottom