Air Jordan 3 Retro - Wolf Grey - Metallic Silver - Black - White

I'm a sucker for 3's, i'll try to cop but if i don't get them it's not a big deal with the black & blues next month.

saw these today in store and they are clean...shoe looks good and the quality of the shoe he showed me was on point...the silver isnt as metallic as the pics make them seem...maybe its the flash...got my ticket about an hour ago...glad i overslept...usually would be there @ 5am...

Little brother just got the call but no dice for me.....

We call em Kawhi Leonards down here in south TX since he wore them to the championship parade and ceremony.

Last edited:
these horrible 3s will probably sell out faster than the black/yellow 14s
mean.gif

Yup different strokes for different folks. The silver 3lab5 (if that's what you're referring to) also weren't appealing to me at all. They crease soooo bad.

good news and bad news, won a raffle at my local Footaction ,but now I wasted money buying those tanks for a pair forsure from Shoe Palace 
ohwell.gif

i can careless if a shoe sells out or not, i buy what i enjoy, and boy do i enjoy them threes
nthat.gif
. it seems like the majority of people who want to know if a shoe is going to sell out is probably not buying for themselves but is  a resller gauging to see if they can make quick a buck.  p.s. if you a resller this shoe is not for you hahaha. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Whats the big deal with a shoe selling out and not selling out ?
nothing. It's just kind of funny that a very well executed colorway will most likely sit longer than a plastic looking grey leather 3 with ****** looking metallicy "elephant print". yellow is not everybody's color but I'd cop those 10 times before I considered grabbing these. I know it's personal preference but I don't see how these could be looked at as well done

Back
Top Bottom