Air Jordan 3 Retro - Wolf Grey - Metallic Silver - Black - White

nothing. It's just kind of funny that a very well executed colorway will most likely sit longer than a plastic looking grey leather 3 with ****** looking metallicy "elephant print". yellow is not everybody's color but I'd cop those 10 times before I considered grabbing these. I know it's personal preference but I don't see how these could be looked at as well done
because those 14s ugly af with an uglier cw.

^^ if they would have made that yellow/black in a three instead of 14 that would of been copped so dam fast! atleast, i would have copped for sure.  remind me of the 'new love' 1s from the pack of 1s which i liked a lot.

Last edited:

you're sick. 14 is a better model and I'd take almost any 14 over any 3
I like a few 14s for sure but over 3s???? Na
laugh.gif
. To each their own. Seems like you like the models that are on my least favorite judging by your avi
laugh.gif
. The only 8s I liked were playoffs and that's it.

Looked like Clint Dempsey was rockin' them on stage at the ESPY's just now for USA's Best Moment Award.....not gonna lie, they now have my attention 
pimp.gif

Whats the big deal with a shoe selling out and not selling out ?
thats how you tell a hypebeast  
laugh.gif
i see people not copping shoes that are GR even if they look so nice or and OG colorway like carmines for example.  "nah im passing, they're GR" - whats with GR tho? personally , i don't care if it's general release or limited. if i like it i will try to get it for myself, wear it, or stock it. not to impress others and show them i have what they don't have (people who only ride on the hyped and limited releases).

because those 14s ugly af with an uglier cw.
laugh.gif
 whatever. those are done 10x better than these Frankenstein colorway. horribly uninspired colorway/colorblocking on these..... at least those 14s are nice and tasteful for once. These looks like the designer got bored in photoshop

I need some more photos or preview videos.

I've never been so on the fence.

Pics

Gonna watch these just for Resell purposes..  But I don't think there will be a high resell on them...

I personally Love 3's but the 5LAb 3's were Wicky Wack to me… and alot of other people

but these are SWEET!   BLue Cements …even SWEETER!

Last edited:
Gonna watch these just for Resell purposes..  But I don't think there will be a high resell on them...

I personally Love 3's but the 5LAb 3's were Wicky Wack to me… and alot of other people

What resell value?.....

Pics

View media item 1083232

View media item 1083228

View media item 1083229

View media item 1083230

View media item 1083231

Not much, I think what else is 2nd guessing these is also the sport blue 3s coming out next month. Sound like folks rather buy those than these right here

Pics

Looks like JB is still doing well on their QC, that toe on the right shoe is JACKED...
mean.gif

:lol:  whatever. those are done 10x better than these Frankenstein colorway. horribly uninspired colorway/colorblocking on these..... at least those 14s are nice and tasteful for once. These looks like the designer got bored in photoshop
Do u do anything except hate on other people and make unpopular posts. Nobody likes your *** lol.

I just had these in hand in my local footlocker, and they never usually get Jordan's on release, only some supersitters and the team J's, so these must be super GR. anyway the quality looked ok to me, tried to get them to sneak me a pair early but not having any of it

I just had these in hand in my local footlocker, and they never usually get Jordan's on release, only some supersitters and the team J's, so these must be super GR. anyway the quality looked ok to me, tried to get them to sneak me a pair early but not having any of it
Ain't gonna be no super GR, doesn't need to be, there isn't the demand for them.

Last edited:

Ain't gonna be no super GR, doesn't need to be, there isn't the demand for them.
Like the man said, these are going to be a Super GR.

Keep in mind these are just footlocker locations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom