Air Jordan 3 Retro - Wolf Grey - Metallic Silver - Black - White

Like the man said, these are going to be a Super GR.
Keep in mind these are just footlocker locations.

View media item 1083314
It's a GR. Not a super GR like the Carmines and Concord Lows were. U Tellin me they putting as many of these out there as them two pairs.

Literally every single footlocker that sells mens shoes within a 50 mile radius of me is getting these, general releases don't get much larger.
While there might not be as many pairs made as those OG colorways, when it comes to retro+ colorways they don't get much bigger than this.

People should be paid to wear these monstrosities. Jb needs to stop making Retro+ color ways if this is what they're going to come up with.

Last edited:
^ I actually like what they are doing . There have been some garbage releases like them venom 10s. IMO it has ppl copping all these extra color ways that way not everyone and their mom is waiting for only a few OG color ways per year

^ I actually like what they are doing . There have been some garbage releases like them venom 10s. IMO it has ppl copping all these extra color ways that way not everyone and their mom is waiting for only a few OG color ways per year

I guess there have been some pretty nice Retro+ cw's (Snakeskin 11's, Family Forever 1's, Infra 6's), but some of the bad color ways have been so bad that they've overshadowed the nice releases imo. Everyone seems to love the Infra 3's, but I just can't get down with the black tongue. Those and the Infra 6's/2's could have been really nice if they just changed a few minor details.

My cousin wanted these at the last minute. Went to Hibbets, only 5 people in snatch a ticket. Hmmmm hibbet got all new people working in there and they also change the day to get ticket, which I don't think folks around hear knew about. :rofl: I knew they was back door selling. Every JB release even the GR always had 1 FSR like I was born yesterday. Today the new management had about 75 Tickets. Lol greed.

Last edited:
Having new colorways is like a breathe of fresh air most of the time. Obviously a lot of people aren't going to like it, others will find it appealing, but it's better than retroing the same damn og colorways imo. Same goes for this shoe and if you don't like it then don't buy it. Btw the resell value of this isn't going to be high to whomever was talking about reselling. As already stated in the thread these are going to be widely releases across the states so, unless you sell to some unsuspecting kid who couldn't cop because his parents didn't give him money this weekend, then don't bank on making retail and then some.

It's a GR. Not a super GR like the Carmines and Concord Lows were. U Tellin me they putting as many of these out there as them two pairs.

I'm only going by what I saw today, there's about 20 FL's in UK I think and the only one I've seen release J's in is the main one in LDN, for my local ( which is still 20+ miles from my house smh) to have them is odd, or maybe FL just been allocated more pairs than usual and branching out haha.

It's funny how jordan brand can make the slightest of changes, and people don't want them because they can't rebuy the same exact shoe. As a marketing major this is the most hilarious **** i've seen. I'm talking, eyelets and a reversed elephant print and people are acing like they just released them in pink and orange.

Odds are you'll be seeing cool grey threes in the next few years anyway.

Last edited:
Hopefully I can walk into the store and cop on Saturday. Have a feeling these won't sell out the first hour

almost Every Jordan can be Resold for a profit….   Whether it's $50 or $100

even those crappy 1's that are mashed up with like 3 diff style of jordan...

even little toddler J's for babies get Resold for a $20 profit….

Shhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittttttttttt!!!  I'm just saying People are having sex too these days if you don't believe that!

Last edited:
almost Every Jordan can be Resold for a profit….   Whether it's $50 or $100

Sad, but true. Even if they sit in stores, resellers that are quick enough can unload pairs for 30-40 above retail. Happened with the Infrared Vl's this year. All it takes is finding the right person to sell to.

Guess they want their pair secured, I would've payed $210 from that one site, $240 is too much for these since the demand doesn't seem high at all

Guess they want their pair secured, I would've payed $210 from that one site, $240 is too much for these since the demand doesn't seem high at all
Depending on where they lived

$239.99 w/ Free shipping 

and no Hassles, Raffles or whatever… that's alright

^^^

i guess...... and then you have a chance you get some super 'early release'/ fake knockoff crap in the mail

for me its retail or bust for everything 

Should I go to NDC or footlocker for these????? Somebody please give me some suggestions

Should I go to NDC or footlocker for these????? Somebody please give me some suggestions
if you really want the shoe, never narrow your option to just one source no matter the hype level. i would attempt to get locally first at FTL, FTA, EST, FNL ect. local retailers should let you know if you have a pair secured by Friday the latest. if you fail then cop online saturday 

Just because they were posted as sold on ebay for X amount doesn't mean that's what they really sold for 100% of the time.

^^^ also, if it sold for $240 plus free shipping which is the most these are going for online. thats  -$24 in ebay fee and  -$7.26 in Paypal fees and - shipping expense roughly $-18

dude walks with ~$190

these retail for 170+ tax? 

Back
Top Bottom