Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Just got shipping from Nike. Stoked to get these in hand.
ME 2
giphy.gif

I paid around 5 for each one Was it to much yes it was. But that’s the way the game goes if NIke fixed there site with the Bots I would have tried my luck.....

What I dont get Mikey is even if you have it like that, why?

You spent 1000 on 2 pairs of Tinkers. Why not just enter all the raffles and see if you can get them retail then if not, cop them for 350 or lower in the following month after release?

These are going to drop under 300, been saying it for a while. If you just waited a few weeks you could save 300-400 dollars.

You spent 1000 on 2 pairs of Tinkers. Why not just enter all the raffles and see if you can get them retail then if not, cop them for 350 or lower in the following month after release?

These are going to drop under 300, been saying it for a while. If you just waited a few weeks you could save 300-400 dollars.

When you're making $500K-$1M per yr, why wait? :smile:

It’s one thing to watch bots take most the stock off a website in less than a minute. But to watch a group of people slowly buy most a stores stock and then sit outside with bags trying to sell them to the people that really want them was insane.
Nothing new

Don't see these dropping under $300 even with the rerelease. Not like they are going to be a GR.

Don't see these dropping under $300 even with the rerelease. Not like they are going to be a GR.

Lowest ask right now on StockX in a 10.5 is 387, many pairs have sold under 400 already. Most people havent even gotten their pairs in from online purchases and as you mentioned there is already a second release date on April 30th. Theres more pairs than people think there are and this kick isnt as sought after as we think.

More pairs will get in hand, the hype will subside and these will be overshadowed (no pun intended) by the following releases.

I guarantee once its all said and done you will be able to get these for under 300 if you miss on retail.

Lowest ask right now on StockX in a 10.5 is 387, many pairs have sold under 400 already. Most people havent even gotten their pairs in from online purchases and as you mentioned there is already a second release date on April 30th. Theres more pairs than people think there are and this kick isnt as sought after as we think.

More pairs will get in hand, the hype will subside and these will be overshadowed (no pun intended) by the following releases.

I guarantee once its all said and done you will be able to get these for under 300 if you miss on retail.

Where do they drop on 30th? Haven't been paying much attention after getting my JTH WC :smile:

Because if I lose the draw then I have to wait for the price to drop and I rather just get my pairs and be done. What you are saying makes more sense then how I cop. I will tell you I am going to try my luck in the app for the jordan 1 six rings and the homage to home also.... I did pre order the jordan 11 prom nights but got a great price that’s why I did it. Thanks again for your help

Because if I lose the draw then I have to wait for the price to drop and I rather just get my pairs and be done. What you are saying makes more sense then how I cop. I will tell you I am going to try my luck in the app for the jordan 1 six rings and the homage to home also.... I did pre order the jordan 11 prom nights but got a great price that’s why I did it. Thanks again for your help

I still cant wrap my head around it fam.

Do you get your pre orders early or something? Do you have both pairs right now?

Back
Top Bottom