Air Jordan 3 to be the Next Retro in the BIN23 Series

smooth, those black and red ones should of been release instead of the black cats which were such deadweight. White colorways are always best for spring summer
smile.gif

smooth, those black and red ones should of been release instead of the black cats which were such deadweight. White colorways are always best for spring summer
smile.gif

Make sense that the III is the next BIN.
But again of all the BIN that were release, only IX and V imo were good.
Rest were blah, so we'll wait and see.

Make sense that the III is the next BIN.
But again of all the BIN that were release, only IX and V imo were good.
Rest were blah, so we'll wait and see.

Havent liked any of the BIN series thus far.........hopes are not high that i will like these especially after the Vs. Nasty

Havent liked any of the BIN series thus far.........hopes are not high that i will like these especially after the Vs. Nasty

Really anxious to see what these look like..not a big fan of the bin 2's or 9's,but the 13's and 5's are starting to grow on me..I can't decide whether to drop $600 on one of those or just hold off and try to cop the 3's for retail

Really anxious to see what these look like..not a big fan of the bin 2's or 9's,but the 13's and 5's are starting to grow on me..I can't decide whether to drop $600 on one of those or just hold off and try to cop the 3's for retail

I have all the other shoes in the Bin line, but the III's have the potential to be the best ones yet. There is also the potential for JB to screw the shoe up completely, hopefully we'll get pictures soon.

I have all the other shoes in the Bin line, but the III's have the potential to be the best ones yet. There is also the potential for JB to screw the shoe up completely, hopefully we'll get pictures soon.

Back
Top Bottom